funboy false warn report

kyle123kyle1

Your In-game:kyle123kyle1

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:59962760

The admin's name in-game: funboy

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: prop block in my house/base 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): this is in the attachment

Why do you think this warn was false: i have my house to where you will only be able to raid it through the grage and he gave me a warn because i hasd the front door proped blocked but in the rules you are alowed to block off all the entries and only have 1 legit entry point. 

Any extra information:

snip.PNG

You could not get in at all a someone was trying to raid the base and they weren’t able to open the garage and the front and back door were block and going up stairs there was a gate at the top with no keypad on either side so the raider wasn’t able to get in the house at all. Maybe next time have the back door with a fading door because most of the time is hard to open the garage. That is my side of the story.

~ Funboy 

You could not get in at all a someone was trying to raid the base and they weren’t able to open the garage and the front and back door were block and going up stairs there was a gate at the top with no keypad on either side so the raider wasn’t able to get in the house at all. Maybe next time have the back door with a fading door because most of the time is hard to open the garage. That is my side of the story.

~ Funboy 

You can open garage using lockpick.

+support this is not propblock even if matters happen that people don't have lock picks that's kind of there fault because you can buy them from a black market dealers so warn should actually be removed 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

~ Funboy 

there was a key pad up stars and i put the other key pad under the stairs. iv asked if its ok by multiple admins and they have said its ok.