Staff Application

Officer MadMan

1. What is your in-game name?: SNR XmadmanX 1A56

2. What is your steam name?: XmadmanX

3. What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274439430/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? 6/6/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 6/15/18

7. Current rank on server:Senior Patrol Officer

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I am always active, so you would have no trouble with me going afk on any occasions. I am very strict yet fair which makes me able to handle many situations taking the stress of multiple cases from other staff members. I know all the rules and that would be a big help to the server if i helped Tmods with questions and problems they are having in sits. I am very respectful which is a nice perk to have to lower the heat of many situations and keep people from leaving the server after getting a warn. I always do my job even if it is my friend that i have to warn which many staff may let there friends off easy, I Don't. I am very trust worthy so you can always trust me in situations allowing other staff and people to lose some stress. I think you should pick me to be staff to help trainees that have a trainer who is busy. I have been to countless sits with trainees who need a question answered and there trainer cant be there. In the sits this has happened i have tried to give the trainees tips but they brush me off. Me helping the trainers watch trainees would relive much stress and save a lot of time for the victims of the sit. This would also keep the server populated and well rated.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would request a higher staff to me and if the player continues before the other staff can arrive i would freeze him. When the other staff gets there, i would first explain the situation and what the player did to the other staff then, request their assistance in what we should do to the player, and if the other staff has the situation under control i would continue on taking tickets and helping the community of players

Overall -Support

+Low Warns

-Low Forum Posts

-Wrong Answer For #15 & #7 & #3 (You’re A Member Rank) | You’re SteamID Is: STEAM_1:0:157086851

-No Answer For #4

-No Poll

Good Luck! I would recommend re applying once you get some posts on the forums under your belt. 

-support 

-New to Community

-Brand new Forums Account 

-No Poll (How: https://gyazo.com/e49ff04f03678dc58c1eeb46927b5580)

You sound like a nice guy (Sorry if girl), but the fact is that you have not been here at Gaminglight long. Your new here and people can't trust you until people see you as a good trustworthy person. Just be as active as your claiming to be and people will notice you and like you. Just be active and get some reputation. That's it. :) 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Overall -Support

+Low Warns

-Low Forum Posts

-Wrong Answer For #15 & #7 & #3 (You’re A Member Rank) | You’re SteamID Is: STEAM_1:0:157086851

-No Answer For #4

-No Poll

Good Luck! I would recommend re applying once you get some posts on the forums under your belt. 

-support 

-New to Community

-Brand new Forums Account 

-No Poll (How: https://gyazo.com/e49ff04f03678dc58c1eeb46927b5580)

You sound like a nice guy (Sorry if girl), but the fact is that you have not been here at Gaminglight long. Your new here and people can't trust you until people see you as a good trustworthy person. Just be as active as your claiming to be and people will notice you and like you. Just be active and get some reputation. That's it. :) 

-Support

• I have really seen you on the server (Probably don't even know you!)
  • Application could use some more effort in it
  • New to the community
  • No Poll
  • Try and become more active on the community and really get to know the community a bit more you know, Like get to know everyone introduce yourself to other meet new people and get the community to know you a bit better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any question for me or that you need help with anything please let me know! Feel free to message me on the website, Teamspeak or in-game! I will be happily to help you with anything and to answer any of your questions!

Good Luck with your Application!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"