Mikedagamer - Warn Request

Ajax

Your In-game: Ajax Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:102718146

The player's name in-game: Mikedagamer King (I think)

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: Adverted carjack after he was inside the car

What do you believe should happen to the player: He should be warned

Any extra information: N/A

-Support

- You clearly stated he did advert it.

-The screenshot shows that he didn't leave (drive off or anything) you could've simply shot him out of the car.

-Should've been dealt with in-game.

- It's not even your car nor your families car, looks like you're just trying to get someone warned.

B

If it's his first time doing it and he has no other ones I believe a verbal warning is okay but why didn't you handle this in game with an admin

I tried but they just said bring it to the forums.

-Support

- You clearly stated he did advert it.

-The screenshot shows that he didn't leave (drive off or anything) you could've simply shot him out of the car.

-Should've been dealt with in-game.

B

It wasnt my car

-Support, You have been targeting him earlier in the day. He didn't drive away from what I see. Also, the picture shows him typing carjack and I believe as long as they advert carjack it is fine. If this is against the rules he should just get a verbal, also this is no need to be reported on the forums as you could simply could have just called a staff member in-game on duty, this is just wasting an SMT's time having to accept this and then move this post to the accepted or denied section of the report section as SMT's have way more important things to do and bigger issues such as dealing with staff rather than dealing with a simple offence that is not warnable.

Wow

-Support, You have been targeting him earlier in the day. He didn't drive away from what I see. Also, the picture shows him typing carjack and I believe as long as they advert carjack it is fine. If this is against the rules he should just get a verbal, also this is no need to be reported on the forums as you could simply could have just called a staff member in-game on duty, this is just wasting an SMT's time having to accept this and then move this post to the accepted or denied section of the report section as SMT's have way more important things to do and bigger issues such as dealing with staff rather than dealing with a simple offence that is not warnable.

I hopped in the car, never drove anywhere and adverted carjack literally like one second after hopping in it. As Spection stated you are targeted me, because you didn't get us raided. 

Also my name was Mikedagamer King

Edited by Mike_da_noob
Confirming my name