Just Johnathen

Your In-Game Name: Johnathen 

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:106791747

Staff member's In-Game Name: Felixx , Checkers

What did they do? Failure To Fill Ratio

Evidence (REQUIRED):  25d857a6d7abc873910ad2bdff785055.png
https://gyazo.com/25d857a6d7abc873910ad2bdff785055

https://gyazo.com/55f18ab04efcfefd5692447ad8946aec

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike or a Beating. No matter how many times I get on the ratio is never Filled. I'm fed up with this and needs to stop. I went to them and they were moving around Checkers was using Money Printers and Felix was moving inside a box.

+/- Support

I do agree that the ratio issue is getting ridiculous, however I also feel that its something that happens on a whim. I've watched staff get off the second a new staff member gets online (i.e: When I hop on Ill see that there is 2 staff for a 40 player ratio, and as soon as I change my job, they get off) A strike or beating isnt needed here. I feel that a good talking to is what would be best in this scenario. 

Felix on the other hand is an SA and SHOULDN'T be the first one to get on staff when ratio is under its limits. It moves itself like clockwork if people would be willing to do their job entirely. T-Mods > Mods > S Mods > Admins > Super Admins > Head admins should be in the order it goes in terms of staff online and on duty. If you don't want to be on staff, then don't join the staff team. It's simple. That's my view. 

Incorrect they are required to aswell. I believe this is were the issue lies just because I’m an admin doesn’t mean I’m not going to get on.

Why couldn't you get on?

Clearly if I said that I just joined the server would mean that I did. The point is that no staff was on til I go on......

Even if you joined the server at least get on staff if you think the ratio is down

I mean that's what I always do when I join the server I just hop right on staff and do my duties

And like at least you know hop on duty and stay to them like "Oh hey guys it looks like the ratio was down you guy should of checked the tab menu" You know, instead of reporting them No need for a staff report

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Even if you joined the server at least get on staff if you think the ratio is down

I mean that's what I always do when I join the server I just hop right on staff and do my duties

Alright reexplanation. I filled ratio. The point is how long was the ratio not filled. I only just got on when I saw it. The point is that why should it happen all the ******* TIME.

I Instantly look at ratio every 3 minutes maybe 5. The point is jobs arent being done nor coordinated.

And like at least you know hop on duty and stay to them like "Oh hey guys it looks like the ratio was down you guy should of checked the tab menu" You know, instead of reporting them No need for a staff report

+/- Support

I do agree that the ratio issue is getting ridiculous, however I also feel that its something that happens on a whim. I've watched staff get off the second a new staff member gets online (i.e: When I hop on Ill see that there is 2 staff for a 40 player ratio, and as soon as I change my job, they get off) A strike or beating isnt needed here. I feel that a good talking to is what would be best in this scenario. 

Felix on the other hand is an SA and SHOULDN'T be the first one to get on staff when ratio is under its limits. It moves itself like clockwork if people would be willing to do their job entirely. T-Mods > Mods > S Mods > Admins > Super Admins > Head admins should be in the order it goes in terms of staff online and on duty. If you don't want to be on staff, then don't join the staff team. It's simple. That's my view. 

+Support It's absolutely ridiculous how people become staff and then never fill the ratio, it's almost always the same staff members who get on.

I agree it's always the same staff that get on to fill ratio...

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor