New PM for Staff?

Thermite

What you want to see? - new PlayerModels for Staff

Why should we add it? - I mean we had these (Combine Soilders with the Gaminglight Logo on it) For a millennium. I think it would be neat to see a new Playermodel with the Gaminglight Logo on it. Cough* Cough* Superman. Instead of His (S) it should be the Gaming Logo on the Superman Playermodel. If not the Superman Playermodel something Unique. 

What are the advantages of having this? - There Is really a small advantage. But however a lot of Appreciation from the staff team (maybe if they like my idea). I think it would be cool. I know Zeeptin got the Combie Playermodels for us. But I think it would be cool to see a Staff Playermodel change. On PoliceRP/MilitaryRP. (Sorry Starwars) Unless Somebody wants is to be on there. And Also it Would be Cool to see superman's cape flow in the wind While no-clipped and Uncloak But in a Sit of course. Not In ACTIVE ROLEPLAY!

Who is it mainly for? - The whole entire Staff team (Trial-Moderator to Super Admin) I mean SMT/EMT can Model themselves soooo, I mean that's a silly question.

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230208712&searchtext=superman

P.S: If however we do get these PlayerModels. I myself and the majority of the staff team do not condone Uncloaking in Active RP situation. From my Understanding You only Uncloak yourself If your in a Sit and there's (NO ACTIVE ROLE PLAY!). And One Last thing we would need a (Graphic Designer of some sort to get the Gaminglight logo On the superman Playermodel) 

Edited by Corbin(Presley)
Edit

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-/+ Support 

Really good idea 

will make their server look unique 

Our staff Policy (handbook says No RP on duty ) which that coustumes bring RP 

Yeah I know but tbh the combine soldier is Kinda RP, if anyone wants to get technical any Playermodel could be considered Roleplay. (A Sandwich) Will zeeptin allow the Sandwich to Be in PoliceRP of course not Because its Not a (Valid RP Playermodel )  Just pointing that out there. Also like I said. You should not uncloak While your watching a Active-Roleplay situation 

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-/+ Support 

Really good idea 

Look Corbin, on DarkRP this would be a fun and great idea. But on PoliceRP, having 10 Superman’s flying around as staff kind of looks more like a meme. I don’t think this is a great idea. 

No, we are not kids. At least some of us aren't.

Ouch! It was just a suggestion, But thank you all for you feed back, Just wanted to see what others think about it! 

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-support 

I think this idea is not needed as well they  are staff and cloak them selfs plus It would bring up unwanted space to the server 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, Strider™ said:

-/+ Support 

Really good idea 

• Fame locked this topic