checkraisefold-Report

Eden

Your In-Game Name: Eden

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:50325388 

Staff member's In-Game Name: Checkraisefold 

What did they do?

I saw this staff member giving away money while on duty flying around. I asked him why he was doing that and informed him it was against the rules.

Around 10 minutes later I made a RDM report. Instead of helping me the moderator instead took me to a roof and started arguing with me. I stated that he was being ridiculous and is abusing his powers. He then minged me for 15 minutes.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

https://imgur.com/a/zwiainy

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

I do not really have a answer to that. I was told by a senior moderator to make this post.

Anyways it was just $1. Its not like he is doing 10k.

-support unless more proof.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Alright, here's how it went down. I flew by and gave some hobo 1$ as a joke, something funny. Then, he walks away and yells at me and says that I will be 'demoted' for this and that it's admin abuse. (keep in mind it was my own 1$ that I earned). I did not go to a roof and start arguing with him, he changed this part. Instead, I went to him and told him that I would watch the person. After this, he walks up to Voxis while saying the admins are people who cant do their jobs and are ridiculous, and that Voxis was breaking staff handbook by 'taking his own sits and warning off duty'. I then decided to minge him for 15 minutes because of his 'the staff can't do their jobs and are ridiculous' behavior for 15 minutes.

I do admit that dropping 1$ was kind of FailRP, but I didn't think of that at the time.

I've also failed to mention that this player also used FBI to evade getting arrested and ticketed. 

Edited by checkraisefold1

The more evidence the better. If there is anymore evidence, it would be advised that we get that as soon as possible. @eden

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+\- Support I agree the 15 minute Minge was too much, but come one it’s just one dollar no harm was done.

It also will not help the situation if you're shouting at admins that they are abusing and being bad staff the best thing to do would be sit and listen dont argue as it wont help and if you have a problem just say im sorry you feel this way and leave it at that. Then make you're report 

-support

Its the staff members discretion on the punishment and length of it.

It just seems like you are trying to get him in trouble over something that didn't go your way.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Denied

Staff will be talked with

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18