Move Cadet Spawn Location

Twobroz

What you want to see? - 

Cadets spawning somewhere else for training, preferably underground in a secure area. 

Why should we add it? - 

It's immensely difficult to train cadets with earrape sirens and screaming in the background, especially with other officers who do not respect the privacy in training and barge into the room to talk to you. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Silence and peace, cadets won't escape whenever a car gets too close to the garage door. 

Who is it mainly for? -

Cadets and trainers. 

Links to any content - 

N/A

Thank you 

Edited by Twobroz
Changing bold on titles

+support 

But what you can do is you can always take them downstairs yourself as training officer you have the permission to take them down there anywhere inside of PD

I would also suggest moving them to the two empty spots that are outside of the giant room in underground

Lieutenant Velvet 1C36

Edited by LT Velvet
Addition to my post

+support 

But what you can do is you can always take them downstairs yourself as training officer you have the permission to take them down there anywhere inside of PD

I would also suggest moving them to the two empty spots that are outside of the giant room in underground

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support

+I have had this happen to me to were we (Cadets and I) tabbed out of the game do to the noises

+Cadets need to be locked in the training room 

Yup, we need this!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+support 

Lieutenant Velvet 1C36

Will do, always thought it was too risky to take them on the journey. Always bound to lose a few, but I'll give it a shot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic