Jhonson Fail Rp/ player dis/Abuse of @

BrycE ?

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

The player's name in-game: Jhonson MKII
The player's steam name (If you know it):❤M™

What did the player do: Used @ to get out of a RP situation, if you look at chat youll see he actually called staff. He also player dissed me. I tried to get the cop from RDMing him because i had respect for Jhonson and didn't want him to be killed because of Fear RP.

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe that he should be warned and minged.

Any extra information: I Tried to make it a sit, staff ratio was 1:47, so i made this a vid, I mentioned Staff App because lately hes been talking about getting promoted to staff.
Situations like this are very irritating, especially when ratio is messed up.

+Support

+The evidence is obvious and clear.

In case you are reading this Jhonson, the staff on this server work tirelessly and non-stop to make sure that it is a safe environment for the players, and the fact that you are using the report system as a tool to run away from an RP situation and completely disregard the purpose of PoliceRP not only makes you a bad sport, but it makes you harmful to the community as you are wasting the time of members of staff and of players on the server. 

+Support

In case you are reading this Jhonson, the staff on this server work tirelessly and non-stop to make sure that it is a safe environment for the players, and the fact that you are using the report system as a tool to run away from an RP situation and completely disregard the purpose of PoliceRP not only makes you a bad sport, but it makes you harmful to the community as you are wasting the time of members of staff and of players on the server. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor