Devillzking's Trial Moderator Application

devillzking

Rule Removal  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Rule #3 (No recording in TS)

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: FBI SAIC Devillzking and some other alliases are:Bar Gambino, Ms13 SS Bar, and SX Viper Bar 
  2. What is your steam name?: Devillzking
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157832487
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be a trial moderator on the military rp server for a month and I was always active and resolving issues.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on the Police RP sever on March 20th and then I went inactive for a little while.
  6. What date did you make your forums account? I created my forms account on January 20th of 2017 
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I currently have the rank of vip+
  8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have zero active warns and 25 warns in total (nine of the warns are from Military rp).
  9. Have you donated? I have donated on the Military rp server as well as the Police rp server.
  10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for trial moderator.
  11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.
  12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
  13. Permission (Admin+ need this):
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank, because I have been on this community for a little over year. I am always active on the server, I have a good understanding of the all the rules, I am quick when it comes to learning, I am willing to do what needs to be done, and I am active be on practically every day, which means I will be on duty a lot so I can help resolve issues.
  15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would kindly ask them to stop cursing at me and if they would not stop I would gag them and explain to them why we are currently having a sit (what they did wrong) then ungag them to allow then to tell me their side of the story, and if they would continue to swear at me, I would warn the for staff disrespect then I would have them get minged for mass rdm.

-SUPPORT

Minge 

Warns at 25 that's a lot of warns

New to the server 

Not much effort into the application 

Rude to staff

I would like you to think about the way you act on the server before making an application to take on responsibility on and around  the server 

i think you should remake you're application and reposed it in 2 weeks and try to stay out of trouble on the server.

Edited by Links

-Support

-Staggeringly High Warn Count

-Low Effort on Q14

-I have never seen you before despite sharing a time zone with you.

-Relatively inactive forums account.

-Low Previous Experience as staff.

+/-Decent answer for Q15

Overall, this application appears to be low-effort and rushed. Personally, I look for warns and experience. You have a lot of warns, and almost no experience, areas that should be switched. The answer to Question 15 is passable and accurate at best, and the answer to Question 14 is short and looks as though it was lazily thrown together. I know you said that you were inactive for a little while, but if you've had this Forums account for almost a year and a half and you only have 7 posts on it? I recommend you bolster your post count and contribute to other staff applications and other threads as well as taking time to put together the application. Good luck with your staff application.

-SUPPORT

Minge 

New to the server 

Rude to staff

I would like you to think about the way you act on the server before making an application to take on responsibility on and around  the server 

i think you should remake you're application and reposed it in 2 weeks and try to stay out of trouble on the server.

although links had difficulty capitalising and formatting his support. I agree.

-support here.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

-Staggeringly High Warn Count

-Low Effort on Q14

-I have never seen you before despite sharing a time zone with you.

-Relatively inactive forums account.

-Low Previous Experience as staff.

+/-Decent answer for Q15

Overall, this application appears to be low-effort and rushed. Personally, I look for warns and experience. You have a lot of warns, and almost no experience, areas that should be switched. The answer to Question 15 is passable and accurate at best, and the answer to Question 14 is short and looks as though it was lazily thrown together. I know you said that you were inactive for a little while, but if you've had this Forums account for almost a year and a half and you only have 7 posts on it? I recommend you bolster your post count and contribute to other staff applications and other threads as well as taking time to put together the application. Good luck with your staff application.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • No effort at all in this application
  • Forums account is way inactive
  • 25 warns is a lot
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application and start getting your forums up again

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin

-Support

• I hardly see you on
  • No effort at all in this application
  • Forums account is way inactive
  • 25 warns is a lot
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application and start getting your forums up again

Agreed

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-SUPPORT

Minge 

New to the server 

Rude to staff

-SUPPORT

Minge 

New to the server 

Rude to staff

-SUPPORT

Minge 

New to the server 

Rude to staff

I've had Good, Bad (and the ugly) and ok encounters with you. 5/10
+/-Support

-SUPPORT

Minge 

New to the server 

Rude to staff

^

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18