Giving PD Command The Stunstick

Munchies

What you want to see? - PD Command having the StunStick

Why should we add it? - PD Command easily removing there whitelist instead of waiting for ages for a staff member

What are the advantages of having this? - PD Command removing whitelist faster and saving the staff members time

Who is it mainly for? - PD Command

Links to any content -  N/A

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

The current system we use is optimized for Gaminglight

Unless proven that it can allow non-staff members to utilize it then I'm sticking with my -support

B_Whitelist would allow this but again we switched off of it to something else

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

It's annoying having to wait on the server for 2 hours just to get an admin+ to whitelist someone, same goes for when there's no staff atal that we can't promote or demote any rank. Most of the time I have to sit there for about 20 mins before staff come to whitelist.

-Colonel Bob Bob

+Support

It's annoying having to wait on the server for 2 hours just to get an admin+ to whitelist someone, same goes for when there's no staff atal that we can't promote or demote any rank. Most of the time I have to sit there for about 20 mins before staff come to whitelist.

-Colonel Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+Support CPT above should have (Stun Stick)

When your CPT+ though you've been with PD for awhile and pretty much can't minge if your CPT+ because it shows how responsible and dedicated you are to Be active. And TBH I don't think a CPT+ would throw their own Rank to abuse the whitelist.

+This is should be for PD meetings so you don't have to bother High command every time for Promotions.

Edited by Corbin(Presley)
Edit

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-Support 

If you’re not staff, you can’t whitelist so it defeats the purpose. However, possibly give SM+ larger whitelists as then there would be a higher chance of a staff member that could whitelist being on. 

SM can't promote any rank other than cadet to officer.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support 

If you’re not staff, you can’t whitelist so it defeats the purpose. However, possibly give SM+ larger whitelists as then there would be a higher chance of a staff member that could whitelist being on. 

-Support 

• Laughing 1

-Support

The current system we use is optimized for Gaminglight

Unless proven that it can allow non-staff members to utilize it then I'm sticking with my -support

B_Whitelist would allow this but again we switched off of it to something else

+Support each department needs it atleast for their high command. If zeeptin can do it for milrp for commanders and officers he could do it for police. But maybe not Pd command as there can be minging.

Th3 non staff on mil has access to it for our jobs. It helps so much as there isn’t a staff member always on.

Edited by Just Johnathen

What you want to see? - PD Command having the StunStick

Why should we add it? - PD Command easily removing there whitelist instead of waiting for ages for a staff member

What are the advantages of having this? - PD Command removing whitelist faster and saving the staff members time

Who is it mainly for? - PD Command

Links to any content -  N/A

maybe not give command the actual stun stick because then they might randomly hit people it just helps whitelist people like if you edit your car you can spawn a prop infront to edit it but the stun stick isn’t the whitelist system just maybe have like CPT or MAJOR plus have access to bwhitelist because people can hit and hurt people hitting them with a stun stick. Or just have high command have bwhitelist

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, Will Newel said:

-Support