Disappearing $40k

CBeems

Your In-Game Name: CBeems

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CBeems/

Staff member's In-Game Name: ballon

What did they do? Warned before he had proof and didn't attempt to do anything about my 40k

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iczfoHohG-Y

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? No, because he had absolutely no proof. He warned me without proof and without checking the logs!

Edited by CBeems

This happens to me a lot. Check your inventory pickup by holding C or right clicking with the inventory pickup.

The last part says “what do you think is an acceptable punishment?” 

What did Balloon do wrong? This video shows nothing. He doesn’t have to repay you for your 40k.

Yeah I don't see what Balloon did wrong, all you have to do is go into your invetory, every time you crouch down to pick up an item, ot goes straight to yiur inveinvetory (but only if you're crouched down)

Also it seems that you were assisting your friend in the robbery. Since he paid you. And that you says it. That's not allowed in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18