Should I be a Trial Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Corbin

2. What is your steam name?: Corbin

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:116228998

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have On this Server (Gaming-Light) I was Previous moderator at the time. I had school to do And yes I managed my to time to staff on this server. And I got on when I needed to do so. I also Staffed On ARMA 2 Wasn't as Respectful as this though lots of People whom where rude to me and other staff, The Manager on there was name that should not be said. On here Its seems fun to staff again lots of Respect from Staff and Ingame Players. I staff to help out people and Keep there day going and I feel Like If I don't do anything Like This I get bored after awhile.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (February 11, 2017 )

6. What date did you make your forums account? 26th of June, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 11 warns,

9. Have you donated? yes $110

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

12. Timezone:Central/Chicago Time-Zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Because the amount of hours/Role-play time I put onto this Server Probably my Favorite Role Playing server ever (982 hr on this Server, Pretty much Most of my Gmod hours Overall) I Also Like to staff and Sit and listen to people explain their Side of the stories. Its really Interesting, Also I've already been administration before I loved it. I left Because of time management Mainly because of school of course and etc........ Most Importantly I like to Role play Like I said and When I need to get On staff I do, No question's asked (I Just do it).

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would Probably tell them Why are you Upset or Heated And, If they say something Stupid Like "Because Its fun you (CENSORED LANGUAGE!) I'd Call a Higher Up Then and tell them the story of what happened and we could go from there On. Resulting the punishment of what They did will be a (Temp Ban or kick/warn) OR PERMA IF NEEDED!) For the Mass RDM I'd tell them why they got warned With NITRP/FAILRP/ect................ With that A higher up Should be called and Also at no reason for this to happen to staff and named called Because I know Gaming light Staff Is very Respectful and helpful towards Players and other staff Members.

Edited by Corbin(Presley)
changed title

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-Support

-I've seen you minge quite a lot recently

-High Warns

-Read the staff handbook, perm bans aren't needed for that.

-Low effort

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin

Change the title other than that +Support

-Active

-Seems like a good guy

-Experienced

Good luck! 

Good Luck!!!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Hey Corbin! 

Overall your application is pretty good! Only problems I have Is for the last one you would get a higher up to minge them for 10,000 seconds. You’re pretty active and really fun to rp with. I’ve never seen you break rules before and you’re quite nice as well. So I’ll leave with that. 

+Support