Flash's TMOD application

Flash

Chould i become GM  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Chould i become an Gamemaster

• Yes
    • No

1.      What is your in-game name?: Flash
2.    What is your steam name?: Flash™ (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254886451)
3.    What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:147310361
4.    Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) - Yes I do, I have moderated and used ULX scripts for years now. I was staff for 3 star wars server's in my years of GMOD all of which used ULX scripting. One community I rose to the rank of moderator before the server was shut down and was with the team for approximately a year. After which I went to ZephyrRP and was apart of the senior administration part of the team for 2 years before leaving the community because of leadership changes and the overall direction of the server was not something I wanted to be apart of anymore. I lastly ended up at Icefuse Networks where I was a moderator for some time approximately 3 months before resigning to come to Gaminglight again and have been back for 3 months now.
5.    What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A year and a half ago and just returned a few months ago
6.    What date did you make your forums account? 24 Apr 2017
7.    Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? member
8.    How many warns do you have on the server? 0 (Screenshot for proof as of 5/20/18, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1391038495)
9.    Have you donated? No
10.    What rank are you applying for? TMOD
11.    Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes
12.    Timezone: EDT
13.    Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A
14.    Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)- I feel that my many years of experience with ULX commands and overall staff related experience speaks volumes of how I would handle situations with a calm and collective head while at the same time always handing down a fair punishment whether that may be through warnings and or bans if the time comes to do so. Being a charismatic person as well to be able to talk to the people and be the person that anyone can approach with questions, comments, and concerns that they will receive an answer with a smile and if I do not hold the answer they can count on me to find the answer speedily and get back to them in a timely manner. I love this community and would love to see it flourish and become the best community there is, I would be honored and privileged to be able to assist the players of this very special and fun atmosphere of Gaminglight
15.    How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would want to make sure I have a clear head because nothing will get solved if I bring my emotions into the situation and make one problem into a report on the staff member for not being professional in handling the situation. Secondly, I would mute the person and explain to them that their behavior is unnecessary and that they are acting unprofessional and explain to them if they can stop being hostile and bring it down a couple notches that I will be willing to hear out what they have to say on the matter. thirdly, if the subject has calmed down I will move to the enforcement stage on what rules were broken and the appropriate punishment being for each offense, if he will not calm down and continues to behave in a hostile manner he will be handed down the appropriate punishment for the crime while being muted. I will not bring bias into the equation this is not a emotion based system and how they hurt your feelings with their words, but rather what punishments are applicable for the situation at the time. Although staff dis is a punishment I tend not to take to heart what people say about me so that may or may not be added onto the list of punishments they receive.

+/-Support

• I do see you on sometimes
  • Your forums account is way to inactive
  • Good amount of effort in this application
  • Just improve your activity on the forums

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

++++support

Best staff app I have seen yet. 

Level headed, doesn't get "triggered" if he gets rdm'd or anything else

Has a lot of experience staffing and is very familiar with ULX

Seen active nearly daily

Not mingey