Nor's Trial Mod application

Winter

Do you think I should be appointed Trail-Mod  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: CERT CPL Nor 1CT63 or Winter (For Umbrella Corps)

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Winter

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:65207241

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I do not.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly March 31st.

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 5th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? I would love to, but no.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Now I know I'm new compared to some players but as soon as I joined I just fell in love with this server the friendliness, the great staff team, however, it's not perfect we are constantly understaffed, the staff team is under a ton of pressure, and there is nearly always a need for more staff to get on, which is why I would like to become a Trial Mod. I love this community and I want to make sure every player new or old to have the best experience while playing. I'll be able to control my anger and I will always be as friendly and helpful as possible, I can promise I will be on both weekdays and weekends especially since summers coming up.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well personally I would attempt to calm them down and ask if they were new to the server and or Gmod if they are new and they've calmed down I would explain that they couldn't do what they just did and direct them towards the MOTD, I'll warn them and let them go, however, I would keep an eye on them and if done multiple times I would issue a warn and get a higher up to minge them for 300 seconds . Now if the player is just doing it for fun and refuses to stop insulting staff members and other players I would attempt to keep my cool because the minges just want to get a reaction out of me of they wouldn't stop when warned (Verbally) Then I would minge them for 300 seconds or get someone to minge them for longer depending on who they are swearing at and what they're saying. If the player started using racial slurs I would gag them and immediately notify a higher up to ban them. Bullying other players by cursing or using racial slurs should not be tolerated and I personally won't stand for it especially in an admin sit.

+/- support

+active

+0 warns

-You don’t ban for mass rdm.

Also, we aren’t constantly understaffed.

Hey Rhenic, I know not to respond to staff apps but when I mentioned Banning I said: "If the player started swearing and using racial slurs I would gag them and immediately notify a higher up to ban them. " Just wanted to clear that up :)

Hi Winter, or Nor

I like your app but there are some errors. You follow the rules pretty well, I mean...0 warns. But the last question could use some work. We also do not generally respond to feedback on our apps. Feedback is used for updating(editing) your app to make it good or correct some mistakes. I would suggest taking it to a PM if you are wanting to conversate.

+/- Support

~PoliceRP Admin Kade

+/- Support

+Active

+Nice guy

+Mature

+0 warns

-Incorrect punishment for question 15

-Replied to own application

-Needs to revise staff handbook

Overall I - Support, you just need to re-read the staff handbook and get more experience on the server. Good luck!

+/-Support

• You are active
  • Incorrect punishment for question 15
  • Replied to own application (Just PM the person on the forums/in-game)
  • You just need to revise the staff handbook
  • Overall you're a great guy just make read over the staff handbook again!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"