Devillzking's Trial Moderator Application

devillzking

1. What is your in-game name?: Devillzking

2. What is your steam name?: Devillzking

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157832487

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be a trial moderator on the military rp server for a month and I was always active and resolving issues.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on the Police RP sever on March 20th and then I went inactive for a little while.

6. What date did you make your forums account? I created my forms account on January 20th of 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I currently have the rank of vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have zero active warns and 24 warns in total (nine of the warns are from Military rp).

9. Have you donated? I have donated on the Military rp server as well as the Police rp server.

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for trial moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the staff guidelines.

12. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank, because I have been on this community for a little over year. I am always active on the server, I have a good understanding of the all the rules, I am quick when it comes to learning, I am willing to do what needs to be done, and I am active be on practically every day, which means I will be on duty a lot so I can help resolve issues.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would kindly ask them to stop cursing at me and if they would not stop I would gag them and explain to them why we are currently having a sit (what they did wrong) then ungag them to allow then to tell me their side of the story, and if they would continue to swear at me, I would warn the for staff disrespect then I would have them get minged for mass rdm.

+/- Support

Hi my name is Kade and I am an admin here on PoliceRP and I love your activity, I have had no problems with you in the past. The reason for the Nuetral is because you do have a good amount of warnings and you also did not make a poll.

If you would like to contact me with any concerns feel free to PM on the forums.

~PoliceRP Admin Kade

-Support

• no poll
  • a high amount of warns
  • rarely have seen you (this could because I just came back at the beginning of the month)
  • I think if you could talk to SMT about your warns then re-apply being active in forums and in the game you should have it

-Support

• I don't see you on as much
  • High warns
  • Hardly no effort at all in this application
  • You have no poll
  • Improve activity and put actually put effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18