Name: SM Steve McGarrett 1A28

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:81308264

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Over a week

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes i do.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I should be promoted to LT because i am one of the most active SM on, I train at least 5 cadets a day, I over see how SGT do training for cadets, im also a well known Officer in the department. But i have noticed that we dont have much leadership on i thought i would apply to in cress the departments Low command and make sure people have someone they can come up to and ask questions, or if there is a report and i see evidences and if i have the right power i can Handel so called officer that brakes rules. I have seen the department start to take a wrong turn and we are lacking in backbone and being strict when it comes to officers braking rules and minging. This is why i would like to apply for LT is to stop all of the officers thinking they can get away with what ever they want and fix the minging and bring that down to a minimum.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] LuckyGoose
Updated time and fixed some stuff

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

• You just became a SM
  • You forgot some of the format
  • I haven't seen you on as much
  • Give it a couple of weeks and improve activity to apply for LT

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support 

Got SM over a week ago and is a very very mature guy. Loves to help others out when they have any questions, has helped me out with whatever questions that I have had and if he didn't know the answer he would find the answer and speedily answer me back. Steve is beyond qualified for the role of LT. and has paid his dues to the department.

I really don't get what you guys are talking about he has had SM for a little bit more then a week! I think he is perfectly suited to be LT! He shows great morals and takes initiative! 

+Support

Edited by Issa

-Support

• You just became a SM
  • You forgot some of the format
  • I haven't seen you on as much
  • Give it a couple of weeks and improve activity to apply for LT

- Support

You just got SM

Not ready

Wait a few weeks and you will get my + Support

~MAJ Cravplay

-Support 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Improve Relations and actions as your a bit mingy

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18