EMS members needed

Issa

As most of you know EMS is dying and command is trying to revive it... Get it revive it... Ya know... Besides the point! EMS has been given a big make over today and we need more active medics to be apart of the department. At this time there are no requirements for EMS other then having a brain cell and an actual commitment to the department. If you are interested in join the department contact Kade(Chief) Ziege(LT)..Me Issa(LT)! Or any other command that is on at the time. Other then that. Thats it! Thank you!

-EMS Lieutenant Issa

For those of you wanting to be apart of the department go ahead and fill this out to make the process quicker 

Edited by Issa

I mean every member in umbrella is black listed and some of the ppl in umbrella acc wanna be part of EMS /:

Officially as of last Sunday all of Umbrella Corp has been unbanned from EMS. Be sure they know this.

Edited by Issa
Grammar

Everyone says I'm banned from it but I was never told by an actual EMS, I ain't going on EMS again cuz of ppl saying I'm banned from it.

We don't have you down as blacklisted from EMS, Therefore you can join the department!

I'm whitelisted as EMS but everyone said I was blacklisted, I was never told by an actual EMS tho.

if you are currently whitelisted you may RP as medic. If anyone says you can not play as EMS direct them to this thread.

lmao this is a very funny, ID LIKE TO JOIN EMS HOW DO I APPLY?

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

All of umbrella corp was blacklisted from EMS for good reason...

Last Sunday Umbrella Corp was unbanned from EMS. That's all i know

lmao this is a very funny, ID LIKE TO JOIN EMS HOW DO I APPLY?

Are you serious about applying? or was that sarcasm?

im serious how do i join EMS

-Lut | Me to YOU

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

are you ****ing kidding me, does  EMS RR Assistant Chief Lut C3 not ring a bell, we are going to have a talk later.

-Lut | Me to YOU

are you ****ing kidding me, does  EMS RR Assistant Chief Lut C3 not ring a bell, we are going to have a talk later.

To be honest it does not... I haven't  seen you as EMS during the time i have spent as a LT. That being said if i saw you as EMS then yes. I would know who you are.

To be honest it does not... I haven't  seen you as EMS during the time i have spent as a LT. That being said if i saw you as EMS then yes. I would know who you are.

probably cause i was on LOA, if you looked at the roster and read the high command names it shouldve rang a bell, dont test me

-Lut | Me to YOU

oof lut is inactivit

you should join ems yes very good, new player models, (PS this is good there is a lot of comments cause it appears hot on the forums so more people will click on this and join EMS) we should keep talking on this so people join EMS

-Lut | Me to YOU

you should join ems yes very good, new player models, (PS this is good there is a lot of comments cause it appears hot on the forums so more people will click on this and join EMS) we should keep talking on this so people join EMS

I don’t wanna have to dedicate to another department I’m struggling keeping activity for staffing plus BSI plus school work social life work lmao when I drop school I might join

~Mervin