1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

Your In-game: tcoops

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:161946636

The admin's name in-game: Zayn

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Clearlight

What warning did you receive: RDM on admin

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): [AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] Clearlight: RDM on admin

Why do you think this warn was false: It was a joke, he knew that and he was also uncloaked so as everyone would do, is god check the admin. It's not against the rules because it isn't a rule. He flew away when he had 4 hp after I hit him with a chainsaw and came back still uncloaked so I decided to hit him again because I thought he would put god mode on, obviously after nearly dying... But he wasn't godded so then yeah, he died. I then got warned (wasn't taken into a sit to talk about it). I would like the warn to be removed. Zayn did do a poll in the chat of if the warn should be removed and more people said "Yes" than "No". I mean, technically it's not in the rules so I never broke a rule and he should have been godded.
I would like the warn to be removed and then I obviously... obviously, wouldn't do it again.

Any extra information: Not really. There's a poll of if I should have it removed, just like he did ingame which won with "Yes" but oh well.
Edited by tcoops

+support

As snar has said in past meetings it is our job when on duty to be cloaked and if we get killed its our fault however joke or not you really shouldn't have killed him but he shouldnt have warned you for it.

~Mervin

+support

As snar has said in past meetings it is our job when on duty to be cloaked and if we get killed its our fault however joke or not you really shouldn't have killed him but he shouldnt have warned you for it.

+Support

Some things deserve warnings, but after all, this is a game and it was a joke, and I did not see ANY sits being called in admin chat,  so it didnt harm the server in any way shape or form

Regardless if he is uncloaked or ungodded you still shouldn’t be shooting admins

and @Zayn please cloak your self when you’re on duty...

It was a joke since we were messing about and he was selling special weapons and such to Jojo. I mean, he did know it was a joke and he was unclocked AND ungodded...

Also, I uh, chainsawed him.

Edited by tcoops

Like I said even if it is a joke you still shouldn’t be shooting admins it’s inexcusable. You don’t need to “god check him” you and I both know that’s just a excuse used to Rdm admins 

Edited by Fame

Like I said even if it is a joke you still shouldn’t be shooting admins it’s inexcusable 

I never shot Zayn. I chainsawed him and did apologise afterwards. I do admit to killing him but it wasn't entirely my fault which is why I shouldn't receive the warning and that it should be removed. I know that god checking like, isn't necessary but it's one of the "in the moment" acts. Most admins get godchecked when uncloaked and most fail but I shouldn't have received a warn for it since it wasn't entirely my fault.

Edited by tcoops

Like I said even if it is a joke you still shouldn’t be shooting admins it’s inexcusable. You don’t need to “god check him” you and I both know that’s just a excuse used to Rdm admins 

If we apply the same logic. Then Zayn should also be warned and staff strike if possible for breach of Staff Handbook. I not attacking just saying if we gonna apply this same logic.

On Duty

• No roleplaying.
  • Cloak yourself when no clipping (it looks better than a bunch of admins flying around).
  • Do not hover around other staff/players when they are roleplaying. You can watch from a distance but don't be flying around them and getting in their way.

I never shot Zayn. I chainsawed him and did apologise afterwards. I do admit to killing him but it wasn't entirely my fault which is why I shouldn't receive the warning and that it should be removed. I know that god checking like, isn't necessary but it's one of the "in the moment" acts. Most admins get godchecked when uncloaked and most fail but I shouldn't have received a warn for it since it wasn't entirely my fault.

-support

GOd check is a warnable offence yes its not in the motd but its technicaly RDM

If we apply the same logic. Then Zayn should also be warned and staff strike if possible for breach of Staff Handbook. I not attacking just saying if we gonna apply this same logic.

On Duty

• No roleplaying.
  • Cloak yourself when no clipping (it looks better than a bunch of admins flying around).
  • Do not hover around other staff/players when they are roleplaying. You can watch from a distance but don't be flying around them and getting in their way.

I actually agree. The member did say that he was selling weapons. Maybe a strike should be issued here.

Edited by Fame
Whoops

I actually agree. The member did say that he was selling weapons. Maybe a strike should be issued here. 

And my warn removed since it wasn't my fault he was ungodded and uncloacked infront of me.

Not my fault I RDMed him. He should have been godded AND cloaked. Not in the MOTD and never been told off before.

ON TOP OF THAT, 1. Zayn was ungodded (not my fault i killed him)

2. RDM is technically a warn IN rp which Zayn was on duty.

Not my fault he was ungodded ANNNND uncloaked and died.

No, killing admins while they are on duty is a warnable offense. It was not placed in the MOTD because it is common sense

Edited by Fame

On Duty

• No roleplaying.

In the staff handbook, he should be cloaked and godded and not be interfering with RP. So if he's not godded or cloaked AND is interfering with my RP, and I kill him, it's his loss. Since he should be godded, cloaked and not interfering with RP according to the staff handbook.

-Support 

Video evidence of me saying "dont" will be shown to SMT [for a few reasons]. I was talking with a player which is why i was uncloaked WHICH IS ALLOWED. and my god bind for some reason hadn't worked.  After saying dont as you hit me twice you told me you'd stop, and as i came back to talk to Jojo you had struck me again. Not to mention you had told all your friends to back you up on the warn xD.

http://prntscr.com/jeyo7p 

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

-Support 

Video evidence of me saying "dont" will be shown to SMT [for a few reasons]. I was talking with a player which is why i was uncloaked WHICH IS ALLOWED. and my god bind for some reason hadn't worked.  After saying dont as you hit me twice you told me you'd stop, and as i came back to talk to Jojo you had struck me again. Not to mention you had told all your friends to back you up on the warn xD.

You were flying around the base, in and out of the ground. So I couldn't hear you say "dont". When you were in the ground, the people above can't hear anything. It wasn't an admin sit, it was you selling him weapons. Never heard you saying "dont" since you were flying around, IN THE GROUND, which the people above can't hear. I have video evidence of you doing polls in chat of if my warn should be removed. Not my fault if my friends support me on it.

Edited by tcoops

-Support 

can we see the video evidence?

-Support 

Yes can we see the evidence

-Support 

http://prntscr.com/jeyo7p 

That's a screenshot of me linking it in the UC Discord. A PRIVATE DISCORD. There is no rule against linking a false warn appeal if they asked for it? Correct? Yes.