Adding the crawl mechanic back in

Inactive

We used to have it, but Valk removed it. Mil RP has it as of know (i think). The way it works is double tap control and you lie on the ground this can GREATLY increase the RP

What you want to see? - the crawl mechanic from before

Why should we add it? - it greatly increases rp and even when it's minged with, it isn't seriously disruptive (its funny sometimes lol)

What are the advantages of having this? - greatly increases rp scenarios

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content -  mil rp has it and prp used to have it, but it got removed

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

+/- Support it was fun, but also mingy and annoying to new players who didn't know how to use it. There is really no point for it (that i can think of) other than it being fun

some of the more big rp scenarios. Sleeping, injuries, and much more

Eh when we did have it if you got good at using it you could use it to dodge being cuffed or to duck and pull out a gun avoiding fear rp. I get the reasoning behind it but it would honestly cause more issues than good :/ -Support

~Mervin

+support only problem is gaur may make us state troopers crawl around the map for training 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support 

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no .......no

kade if we had this mod EMS could have people lay in the hospital bed when they RP a situation out. I know you like that idea a lot... ;)

-Support, we will have people crawling around and not being realistic. 

Eh when we did have it if you got good at using it you could use it to dodge being cuffed or to duck and pull out a gun avoiding fear rp. I get the reasoning behind it but it would honestly cause more issues than good :/ -Support

I think that this could definitely be abused if used correctly, for instance doing some matrix style dodging by going prone/stand/prone/stand etc etc. 

I haven't used it before though, so I couldn't really say what's wrong with it fully, but I still think my reasoning is pretty valid.

kade if we had this mod EMS could have people lay in the hospital bed when they RP a situation out. I know you like that idea a lot... ;)

I dont. Because if AMM people can just click e on the bed :)

I think that this could definitely be abused if used correctly, for instance doing some matrix style dodging by going prone/stand/prone/stand etc etc. 

I haven't used it before though, so I couldn't really say what's wrong with it fully, but I still think my reasoning is pretty valid.

the animation is too slow. It takes 5 seconds to change from stand to crawl and vice versa

I dont. Because if AMM people can just click e on the bed :)

kade youve been waiting for that mod for THREE MONTHS. I dont think its going to happen

the animation is too slow. It takes 5 seconds to change from stand to crawl and vice versa

kade youve been waiting for that mod for THREE MONTHS. I dont think its going to happen

I just found out some news :)