Secret Service own sub tab

𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

What you want to see :

Why should we add it :

What are the advantages of having this :

3 combined : FBI and Secret Service are currently combined into 1 sub tab and I feel like these 2 need to be seperated, so Secret service getting its own sub tab. will look better and just overall order and not 2 departements combined and post mixed up like scrambled eggs

Who is it mainly for? - Server

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

You are a sub of ss that's why a member of FBI was put in charge 

Legit the requirements for SS Commander is you had to be in FBI as a like SNR SA+ i think.

And SMT has already stated that you are a sub branch of FBI.

“The U.S. Secret Service and the FBI are both premier federal law enforcement agencies that specialize in protection and investigation, but they approach these functions differently. While the FBI focuses more on its investigative and intelligence missions in combating domestic and international terrorism, fraud, cybercrimes, drug offenses, and other matters, the Secret Service focuses more on its protective mission, serving elected officials, foreign diplomats and dignitaries. Both agencies actively recruit special agents and staff that meet certain educational, citizenship, and professional criteria and undergo intensive training and certification programs to merit their positions.”

You weren’t informed of you being a sub branch? That’s odd..

Your not a separate department you are a sub branch of FBI.

Also we have a format for suggestions...

You weren’t informed of you being a sub branch? That’s odd..

Tbh I think there is alot of confusement among ss and FBI about this subject and indeed I was never informed about this and seems alot of other people don't know either

*put in correct format

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Could they have a branch within the fbi just to keep them as fbi subdivision but not mix too much?

Regardless of whether we are a subdivision or not, this would be a nice alternative that still gives us some organization.

By this I mean a sub category in the SS tab.

Edited by Mike_da_noob

• 4 weeks later...