Ryan The Epic Guy & Wille - False Warn Appeal

DeletedUser

Your In-game: SassiGames

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76982139

The admin's name in-game: Ryan The Epic Guy & Willie

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: By Ryan - Tazer Rush, By Willie NLR x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/yvoy7t7

Why do you think this warn was false: So the warn by Ryan was not tazer rush, there was a SAW playermodel who had a gun out during an active shootout I told him to drop the gun and he ran around didnt fire a single shot. He called tazer rush even though he was clearly cop baiting for doing what he did. I got warned after sitting there for 10 minutes in this sit trying to plead my case and asking him to bring the other FIVE individuals involved because "Witnesses are bias". 

Willie warned me because I kept running back into the SWAT/SRT base 3 times because I was with the guys on TS saying if they could kill me to test something. Willie said he would + support the removal of the warn :)

Any extra information: N/A

ok so you very clearly broke a rule. I spoke with the other guy after about copbait, but since there wasn't proof that he was intentionally copbaiting, I only gave him a verbal for that. Sassi you can't taze people who have a weapon out. When they're muscles are contracting from being tazed they may pull the trigger and who knows where the bullet will go. It is a very clear rule you broke. You could have easily just shot him if he had a gun pointed at you as S.W.A.T. is very capable of that.

I've been told by other staff that if a single shot was not fired. A taser is allowed to be used especially if the guy runs in the other direction!

It’s tazer rush. It’s not false. 

@Gaur I think the NLR warn should be removed, but not the Tazer Rush.