dpy- false warn

WreckedInRuinz

Your In-game: Ruinz

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:429137777

The admin's name in-game: dpy

What warning did you receive: Fail rp- raiding another gangs base

Why do you think this warn was false: There reason this was a false warn was because I talked to another staff member about this the raid another gang member's base (I believe the admin's name was voxxis that gave me the verbal warning) He ended up giving me a verbal warning. Then like 1 hour later there was another admin sit and i got the warning then when I already got the verbal warn.

the. It’s not a false warn

I believe he is trying to say a staff member issued a punishment after another staff member decided on a different punishment. Would need confirmation that

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I was never told anything about a previous staff member warning you. I was called to the scene by another member of your gang. Thus, I assumed the situation was not dealt with. If a member of your gang is refusing to let you base with them, it’s their choice, but you can not raid them

I warned you because it is common sense.

Edited by Dopey

If the staff member that dealt with the sit comes forwards, I have no problems with viewing it as a false warn.

EDIT: There is no way it could’ve been an hour later, I had just gotten called to a new sit. 

Edited by Dopey