LT Funboy’s CPT app

Funboy

Name: Funboy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160296390

Current rank: LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 weeks and 3 days

Rank Wanted: CPT

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : Why I want to be CPT. I want to help out the police force as much as I can. I want us to be very successful. I am responsible, respectful, and helpful. I am nice to people unless I have to talk to them about something they did that is wrong. I like to make sure everyone in Rockford is safe and alive but sometimes there are really bad people and we have to kill them. I like to make sure there aren’t to many criminals and bad people. I like to give OFC’s rides and other officers if they need on. I make sure everyone in the police department is doing what told. If they are not doing what told they could get demoted or in big trouble. I want everyone to be successful and happy. Also I can handle situations well and wait for SWAT, SRT, and CERT or if they are not on I can command the situation. I know how to give realistic fines and I can end presuits well. I also can help command and lower ranks do there job or just help them. I can never help to much and if I become CPT I can help even more. I also am in TS when I’m on PD and I make sure other officers are in TS. I will always be helping people. I make sure all of are PD stays alive as well as citizens of Rockford. I know how to do traffic stops on people. I work hard and harder to make sure I get the job done and done well. I also make sure that we work together not alone. I make sure other officers work hard and harder to do stuff right and not wrong. I like to do my job because I help people and make sure everyone is safe and to stop crime. I also will help out SWAT, SRT, and CERT if they need me to. I can also stop robbery’s and kidnaping’s. I use radio for only necessary call outs and make sure officers don’t talk over other officers and only use radio for necessary use. I also drive correctly and make sure other officers drive correctly. Also I want to help lead the Pd to be better and greater. Another thing I used to be CPT so I have some CPT experience but I got demoted because sadly I could not make a meeting but that was a longer time ago so I’m starting fresh in PD command and I want to help more so I hope I get a second chance at CPT. I look forward to working with more PD and more PD command. That is why I want to be CPT

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):Yes

- Support

-Need to wait at least a month

-I rarely see you on

-Wait 2 more weeks and be more active and you have my + Support

Sorry but Good Luck

didn’t even know you were an LT

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

- Support

-Need to wait at least a month

-I rarely see you on

-Wait 2 more weeks and be more active and you have my + Support

Sorry but Good Luck

too early wait a little longer to where I can see how you are as a command member. 

• 2 weeks later...