th3's 1 week notice

th3

Sorry but this is my 1 week notice.

I just cant maintain activity with everything I'm involved in and trying to show myself on staff. :P

Myan-Great Commander, cool dude

Eman-Trained me, sorry for wasting your time :/ You can go far in SWAT

Pliskin-Your a pretty cool dude however I never talked to you

Munchies-In one of the departments you take seriously it reflects very well on you, you can go far in swat, just try not to swallow your mic again anytime soon

Nimo-I know you and I don't see eye to eye but realize instead of acting funny or trying to get people to like you, just be yourself and you can go far.

Again this is my 1 week notice, I will attempt to be active but punish me accordingly if you dont see me on. 

Live long and prosper.

Edited by th3
Regrets

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Head Admin

Lol with munchies comment, We will miss you, you were a great SWAT member, good luck on staff and any others you are focused on.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

No it was not a waste of time to train you no training is a waste of time because even on PD we know you have been trained for SWAT raids so we can still ask you to join us! As for you leaving I will miss you and you were just a great guy and you will go far in life! Cya on the flip side!

SWAT CDT Th3 XC64! It has been a pleasure to serve with you. We SWAT will miss you and thank you for serving rockford city!

P.S I will keep swallowing my mic... Na jk I will try and fix it Haha

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Man I am going to miss you bud, I will always remember the good times flipping your quad.

Your quad flipping buddy,

John

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

Man I am going to miss you bud, I will always remember the good times flipping your quad.

John

John you realize this is a leaving of SWAT right? Not MilRP

:P

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

John you realize this is a leaving of SWAT right? Not MilRP

Its memory lane xd

John

Im still gonna ask for someone to flip my quad back over everytime Im on xd

SCPRP Head of Staff

Your notice has been marked on the roster. However, just because you are leaving the department does not mean you can stop going on duty during the week. You must remain active as a SWAT Officer until Wednesday, April 11th. This includes training and meetings as well. It is sad that it has come to the point you have to leave SWAT. It has been an honor to serve with you.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

Your notice has been marked on the roster. However, just because you are leaving the department does not mean you can stop going on duty during the week. You must remain active as a SWAT Officer until Wednesday, April 11th. This includes training and meetings as well. It is sad that it has come to the point you have to leave SWAT. It has been an honor to serve with you.

Not going to remain active, if you need to know why check staff LOA's 

SCPRP Head of Staff