Is this going to be the end?

Inactive

So recently between a rogue staff and a few accident warns warning the wrong guy I am at 38 warns. The handbook states that at number 40 it's an automatic permaban.

This may soon be the end of my times in PRP...

Appeal the warnings and have them removed when the ulx system is replaced if they are accidental.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

my dude what :0 bro i have 30 but 22 of them are from valk and he warned me back in the day 

if you dont know when we first had gangs if one of your gang members was warned for something the leader of that family or when it came to the yukis we  warned as a whole thas how valk got rid of the yukis

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

Ryan, there has been a lot of negativity coming from you and surrounding you. You are a great guy, don't get down.

Times are difficult, but you can appeal those warns if they were false. The only way it will be "the end" is if you make it the end. Keep doing what you are doing, and things will get better.

Appeal the warnings and have them removed when the ulx system is replaced if they are accidental.

i can't appeal anything because even if it does get accepted the warn system is broken. Warns can't be removed. I already have 2 or 3 warns accepted during their appeals, but the aren't removable...

and to those asking how i got staff with so many warns, i have a... interesting backstory to explain that... it's a bit lenthy to explain here, but a summary of it is on my tmod app. just look through the accepted apps until you find Trooper Ryan's T-Mod Application and the whole backstory is there

i can't appeal anything because even if it does get accepted the warn system is broken. Warns can't be removed. I already have 2 or 3 warns accepted during their appeals, but the aren't removable...

Honestly You need to make it to staff meetings because currently its broken until the server is finally transferred over to Server Guard instead of ULX, then your accepted appealed warns will be removed.

SCPRP Head of Staff

and yes some people can appeal that perma-ban, but the community must REALLY love you to get it accepted and.... I don't know if that's the case with me...

Are you just not listening to what I said man, you said you had several warns that you appealed and were accepted, so contact a SA+ when the server is transitioned over to ServerGaurd from ULX to have those removed. Im sure they wont perma ban if you cant have warns removed that were accepted.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Are you just not listening to what I said man, you said you had several warns that you appealed and were accepted, so contact a SA+ when the server is transitioned over to ServerGaurd from ULX to have those removed. Im sure they wont perma ban if you cant have warns removed that were accepted.

just gotta be careful to not hit 40 before then. Good point to make, I forgot to think about that

• 1 year later...