dominic's Trial Mod Applacation

domjr04

Should i be made lieutenant?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be made lieutenant?

1. What is your in-game name?: Dominic IHA

2. What is your steam name?: Dom is awsome

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198173254437

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have not yet.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) D/M/Y 12/11/17

6. What date did you make your forums account? 11/2/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 3 warns

9. Have you donated? Not yet

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: I have and i understand

12. Timezone: US Central Standard Time ( CST ) 

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think i deserve this because I can make the server a better place. I would do this by helping people that don't know how to do something. I also would punish the rule breakers with appropriate punishments. I could also give some suggestions on how to make this better also. I believe that I have a good judgement on some stuff and can help other staff if they need it. That is why i think that I deserve this rank.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do is bring them on top a building and when they don't stop swearing I mute their voice. Then I tell them that they are getting minged for 10,600 seconds which is MassRDM and Disrespect X2 combined. Then I will unmute them and if they keep swearing at others I will mute them and possably minge them longer. If it gets to bad I would ban them AFTER asking a higher up. That is what I would do if someone massRDMed and sweared at me.

Edited by domjr04

- Support

- Inactive on the forums

- Replied to own app

- App could use more detail. 

^ -Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

- Support

- Inactive on the forums

- Replied to own app

- App could use more detail. 

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

-support

-seen being a minge in game

-needs to follow the rules

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

-Support

- Needs better app

- Needs more forum posts (ironic, I know)

- Needs more knowledge on rules

Overall, I think that one day you could make a fine member of staff, however, you just need to have a better application, as well as needing some more experience with the rules and handling situations. Good luck in your future endeavours!