Mitchel's Staff Application - Trial Moderator

Mitchel

1. What is your in-game name?: Mitchel

2. What is your steam name?: Mitchel

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:0:63940207

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Used to be a server Director on Chroma Networks, and a Senior Moderator on Crix

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Roughly a year and a half ago, when the map was Rockford. Difficult to guess an accurate time, but I'd say in February.

6. What date did you make your forums account?: 4 Apr 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 12 warnings, mostly false confirmed by other administrators, I have had multiple LTAP warnings due to my computer blue screen error, which I occasionally get. I have been informed that they will be removed after the warn plugin is fixed

9. Have you donated?: Yes, bought a vape, and VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read over it multiple times

12. Timezone: Gmt

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I can bring a lot to the staff team, my recommendations and I can help contribute to the times when there are no staff online or on duty, I am willing to stop roleplaying at any point of time to get on duty, and can spend hours upon hours dedicating to the server along with what I have already. Considering I live in the uk, I can bring my dedication on duty for the time when the majority of the staff team are offline, due to different time zones, as I've come across multiple different situations of when there are no staff members online and I've had to attempt to record certain situations to file a report. I am familiar with a lot of the players and hope to improve a players roleplaying experience, by resolving situations quickly. I have staffed on multiple servers before as previously said, so I can resolve situations swiftly, and can handle any given problem.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?; First of all I would gag the player if he was to be cursing, then and check logs for confirmation of the situation, and view how many the player had killed. Resolving in either a warn or a minge depending on it.

Edited by Mitchel
Small edit as I had worded something incorrectly

+ Support

Active

Helpful

Nice guy to others

Knows what he's doing

Amazing staff from my experience.

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

We both got them ages ago. None of us have them anymore. I'm 99.9% positive that both of ours were removed before Valk left. Mitchel just wasn't on the Discord at the time. When I got mine removed, he got his removed too.

Edited by tcoops