Press Plates - Make your prisoners work.

snookiebear

Should I be a Major?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Major?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  Press Plates - Make your prisoners work.

Why should we add it? - Adds more roleplay to the criminals who are being arrested and gives DOC something to do.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes the prisoners work for a better/faster chance to get out of jail. DOC are able to control and make the criminals work their way out of their jail sentence.

Who is it mainly for? - DOC & Arrested Criminals

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2532/press-plates-make-your-prisoners-work

b5a3825093ec29bc7431bbf3deef8d8a.png

e18505e1d8b388c8012869c9dce64082.jpg

dc1df061265c0a29d56d304e97674ab7.jpg

+ Support 

Sure why not, we can also make them bicycle for hours to secretly power the servers for policerp :)

LOL

+support

would benefit rp

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support 

like we were talking about in the TeamSpeak we could make jail times longer and have this be there to counter people just going AFK in jail and give them something to do. Thus giving DOC another aspect of RP that they could help with or explain how to make a plate 

+support

Reasons above 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support 

like we were talking about in the TeamSpeak we could make jail times longer and have this be there to counter people just going AFK in jail and give them something to do. Thus giving DOC another aspect of RP that they could help with or explain how to make a plate 

I think jail times are good as they are 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King