Bank Of Rockford Security Suggestion Job!?!?!?

Ecott

Hi if u don't reconise me I'm Banker Ecott and I usually RP as a banker on the server and ive got a idea/suggestion, I think there should be a job made along with the Banker Called Bank Of Rockford Security or whatever the name may be, reason being is, its hard to rp with security and legit people when they play as theifs and help defend the bank etc ive ofc done this before and questioned about it to a admin last week that a could hire anyone to work for me etc, and have had people work for me as Theifs/VIP Theifs etc and help defend the bank which has been fine last couple days until now today on the server I couldnt have theifs/vip theifs its not allowed its bs tbh with u but I get and understand why so therefore maybe could get lots of support if there is a Job as Bank Security allowed so there wont be any confusion mixed up of seeing maybe theifs/vip theifs in bank with few guns out and PD responding to a call with guys out in bank with guns etc, and maybe make the Job along with the government role as security etc and would help out lot for this rp situation/scierno etc so please please everyone u think this a good idea to have a job as Bank Security allowed and have more Role play scienrnos at the bank going on etc

Would be really thankful and greatful if this were to happen! Much Appreciated! :)  

Edited by BadMan578 Civilgamers.com

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Huge +Support

It would actually make the bank more rped and make it so people can’t just walk behind the counter without being tackled. 

Btw I am pretty sure you can higher civilians as they are not criminals.

yh I defo agree and yh have had citizens in past few times be it but aswell as theifs/vip theifs etc feel like this should happen hopefully maybe and be cool to have a cool and nice job playermodel for bank security etc and being allowed so theres no mess/fck up in bank and confusion etc aha

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=169011381

+support

see if you like those playermodels, i like those personally.

yh I don't mind them but maybe personally something diff, as ive seen them on diff servers using them etc but I don't mind that playermodel etc

This would break the no counter rule

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

It would be a government job not a criminal and would help deter others js

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

yh I defo like that player model looks perfect to use I think!?!?!? aha decent aha

if we get enough + supports and is hopefully approved etc I think we should use this player model that Munchies1 said

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=627952402&searchtext=bank+security

Huge +Support

It would actually make the bank more rped and make it so people can’t just walk behind the counter without being tackled. 

Btw I am pretty sure you can higher civilians as they are not criminals.

YES PLEASE I LOVE THE IDEA AND THE MODEL!!

+Major Support

+ / - support. 

Bank raids are already really hard; imagine trying to fight through a security team while SWAT rolls up and blocks your exit. 

If we redesign heists to make them easier to complete / increase the reward then I think it would be a good idea. 

+Support

I'd rather see a whitleisted job just for bank security, rather than see Thiefes change their jobs to bank security and shoot anyone that pulls out a gun inside bank.

whitelisting jobs just ruin role play that's how I got tired of government  jobs as I put in a lot of work when I use too play pd and got nothing out of it

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King