Closeman Staff Report

AtYourDoor

Your In-Game Name: FBI PA Grey or Door Boi

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:98705670

What did they do?: Abuse with physgun and just being an outright dickhead at the time.

Staff member's In-Game Name: It's either Dispatcher Closeman or something Closeman on duty. This is like one of only 3 appearances I had with him.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/ztewJfFR7sk (The video may not have 1080P due to it recently being uploaded. If it has 1080P, then yay for you!)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Either a staff strike or really whatever seems fit. Maybe even removal of staff depending on how he acts. I found no reason as to why he had to be such a dick and physgun me OFF duty. Common sense rule is honestly just a way for people to use it as a counter on the server. That's why people don't use it on many servers. Unfortunately, this is one of those servers.

(Shoutout to @Steven King/Asuna Yuki for the template. Or at least I think so. Didn't see a staff abuse template, so I just used this template off of him. Constructive criticism is allowed. +1 or -1 and give me reasons for both.)

Edited by AtYourDoor
Removing colors

-SUPPORT 

- MIC SPAM

- MINGEING 

- READ THE MOTD YOU CAN NOT RAID  PD 

- I HAVE HAD AN ISSUE WITH YOU 2 GUYS MIC SPAMMING

- AND JUST POINTINT OUT YOU BROKE ABOUT 2 RULES IT ISN'T ABUCE IF YOU USE YOUR POWERS TOO HELP THE SERVER 

Your In-Game Name: FBI PA Grey or Door Boi

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:98705670

What did they do?: Abuse with physgun and just being an outright dickhead at the time.

Staff member's In-Game Name: It's either Dispatcher Closeman or something Closeman on duty. This is like one of only 3 appearances I had with him.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/ztewJfFR7sk (The video may not have 1080P due to it recently being uploaded. If it has 1080P, then yay for you!)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: Either a staff strike or really whatever seems fit. Maybe even removal of staff depending on how he acts. I found no reason as to why he had to be such a dick and physgun me OFF duty. Common sense rule is honestly just a way for people to use it as a counter on the server. That's why people don't use it on many servers. Unfortunately, this is one of those servers.

(Shoutout to @Steven King/Asuna Yuki for the template. Or at least I think so. Didn't see a staff abuse template, so I just used this template off of him. Constructive criticism is allowed. +1 or -1 and give me reasons for both.)

IN THE PAST NOT ABUSE AT ALL 

Adverting/Yelling

• You DO NOT need to advert raids

• You must /advert Jail Break.

• When Raiding Bank you (Everyone) must be inside the Bank Vault Otherwise it is FailRP

• You cannot close or lock the door of the vault when you are raiding it. The vault door must stay open.

• You must /advert carjack. (You can NOT carjack any Government Vic's)

• You must /y Murder. Murder is only allowed in a secluded area!

• You can NOT Raid SWAT/ARU HQ

• You can NOT /advert false or /advert bind test

• You must wait 15 mins Between a raid you do. This includes Jailbreaks, Bank Raids, Mayor Assassinations, Kidnapping, and hostage-taking.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-SUPPORT 

- MIC SPAM

- MINGEING 

- AND JUST POINTINT OUT YOU BROKE ABOUT 2 RULES IT ISN'T ABUCE IF YOU USE YOUR POWERS TOO HELP THE SERVER 

If you're talking about what I said in the commentary at the end, if someone abused in the past, they have. Simple as that man. Abuse is abuse. Higher ups should do something if their players are complaining about their staff being power hungry and using their powers to their own needs/will.

-Support

-Clearly Minging In The Video

-FailRPing (Running After Being Revived and Supposed to be arrested)

-You may not Raid The Police Department.

-Calling The Dispatcher a "Dickhead" In your Post.

-You broke multiple rules during this video

I was the admin who took the sit. On the physgun abuse I have mixed feelings about it. It was not necessary  for Closeman to use his physgun. However you clearly broke several rules and mic spammed. The use of his physgun helped keep you there to wait for an admin sit. Personally it looked like you were stuck and he was lifting you over it. -/+ support

due to the following

-he kept you there for an admin sit

-you appeared to be stuck which is why he waved his physgun around.

-You broke several rulesyourself 

- and Dispatcher just has to stay in pd. If it's attacked or someone intrudes they can deal with them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-SUPPORT 

- MIC SPAM

- MINGEING 

Adverting/Yelling

• When Raiding Bank you (Everyone) must be inside the Bank Vault Otherwise it is FailRP

• You cannot close or lock the door of the vault when you are raiding it. The vault door must stay open.

• You must wait 15 mins Between a raid you do. This includes Jailbreaks, Bank Raids, Mayor Assassinations, Kidnapping, and hostage-taking.

It isn't abuse if it helps the server. 

• Manager

-SUPPORT 

- MIC SPAM

- MINGEING 

Adverting/Yelling

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

Dude, you cant report an admin when he used his powers to get you in trouble I mean go break rules on another server but get it outta here.

You can report someone when you don't break 5 rules in the report video.

-Support

^^ -Support

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

-Support

You minged in the video and broke many rules. Though he shouldn’t be using his powers off duty, this report is getting a minus support. Don’t upload a video of you breaking so many rules it’s like you want to be minged smh 

-Support

^^^ -support

I was the admin who took the sit. On the physgun abuse I have mixed feelings about it. It was not necessary  for Closeman to use his physgun. However you clearly broke several rules and mic spammed. The use of his physgun helped keep you there to wait for an admin sit. Personally it looked like you were stuck and he was lifting you over it. -/+ support

due to the following

-he kept you there for an admin sit

-you appeared to be stuck which is why he waved his physgun around.

-You broke several rulesyourself 

- and Dispatcher just has to stay in pd. If it's attacked or someone intrudes they can deal with them.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

• 4 weeks later...

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18