Should I be accepted into staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into staff?

• Yes
    • No

Name: John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:56300451

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Since my leave about 3 months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 12(Old)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I have had past experience on Gaminglight as a LT, I have worked with many people who are now higher ranks than me and I feel like I need to come back into command to make the PD better. I did a lot of great things as a low command previously but due to some disagreements I moved on to another community. Now that things have changed I feel like it is needed that I come back to GL and work with the PD command once again. I have decided to dedicate my full time to GL again and will be CONSTANTLY active when not at practices or school. I also work late at night making sure people don't feel like they can slack when no one is looking. I take commanding positions VERY seriously and make sure I am very acquainted with the lower ranks so that they feel like if they have a problem with another officer or have a question, they wont be scared to come up and ask. So I ask you, let me show you what I can do, let me again into low command and I will change the face of PD for the good.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): yes

Edited by John Kyle
Forgot the poll :P

+/- Support

+ good rp'er

- wasent he a lt before and then got demoted?

- Support

Hasn’t been active lately

No Poll

12 Warnings...it’s okayyy but still it great

Not fit for LT

-Captain Cravplay-

A Chief Noot

• 2 weeks later...