th3 false warn

Hannah

Your In-game: hannah meowsers yuki

Your SteamID:

The admin's name in-game: th3 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:ltap/rdmx2

Why do you think this warn was false: well i think this is a false warn because  i never ltapped  and rdm x2 i don't even know who i rdm or if it was even rdm as there wasn't even a sit  so how is this fair plus i am pretty sure it's against  staff hand book rules too warn other staff without SA+  say  

Any extra information: i would have evidence but i just woke up and looked at my warns and seen it so i honestly don't even know and i think it's false 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Let me explain what happened.

I got pm'd by a person who asked if being killed for no reason was rdm or not. I told them it was rdm if there was no reason in rp for them being killed. He then messages me back and says he and his friend got killed by a person for no reason. So I tp and find out what happened. According to them you came into the house and killed both of them with a knife for no reason. So I checked kill logs and saw that you killed both of them with a knife. So I tried to bring you. Having no result, I checked to see if you were still online and you weren't. 

Kill logs:   https://gyazo.com/8e8507e028f6cd4a8f0c9e89a369db84

So given that you werent online and with them having reported you for rdm I warned you for RDMx2 and LTAP but the LTAP part is a misnomer so I do apologize for that. 

Why do you think this warn was false: well i think this is a false warn because  i never ltapped  and rdm x2 i don't even know who i rdm or if it was even rdm as there wasn't even a sit  so how is this fair plus i am pretty sure it's against  staff hand book rules too warn other staff without SA+  say  

However I do not need Super Admin permission to warn my rank and below

"You can Warn Other staff however you can only warn your rank and below for example a Trial Mod can NOT warn a Super Admin. If you wish to warn a staff member that is higher than you it must be taken to a higher up."

Also there was no sit because you were offline. I meant to let you know when i saw you next but its been a hectic day for me.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Let me explain what happened.

I got pm'd by a person who asked if being killed for no reason was rdm or not. I told them it was rdm if there was no reason in rp for them being killed. He then messages me back and says he and his friend got killed by a person for no reason. So I tp and find out what happened. According to them you came into the house and killed both of them with a knife for no reason. So I checked kill logs and saw that you killed both of them with a knife. So I tried to bring you. Having no result, I checked to see if you were still online and you weren't. 

Kill logs:   https://gyazo.com/8e8507e028f6cd4a8f0c9e89a369db84

So given that you werent online and with them having reported you for rdm I warned you for RDMx2 and LTAP but the LTAP part is a misnomer so I do apologize for that. 

However I do not need Super Admin permission to warn my rank and below

"You can Warn Other staff however you can only warn your rank and below for example a Trial Mod can NOT warn a Super Admin. If you wish to warn a staff member that is higher than you it must be taken to a higher up."

Also there was no sit because you were offline. I meant to let you know when i saw you next but its been a hectic day for me.

umm th3 a house raid isn't rdm though 

umm th3 a house raid isn't rdm though 

Well if you did a house raid then +support however im going off of the information i had at that time

SCPRP Head of Staff

And I think this was the raid I did before I passed  out so I can see ltap but the rdm x2 is false

And I think this was the raid I did before I passed  out so I can see ltap but the rdm x2 is false

Again, going off the info then, I saw it as rdm and ltap. However if you didn't intentionally leave* then the warn is false and should be removed.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Again, going off the info then, I saw it as rdm and ltap. However if you didn't intentionally leave* then the warn is false and should be removed.

I didn't  mean too  if I knew there was a admin sit  I would have stayed and it's Okie just wanted too know what happen xD

I didn't  mean too  if I knew there was a admin sit  I would have stayed and it's Okie just wanted too know what happen xD

well its up to smt now as to what they want to do about it. Can you remove your other one, you posted it twice xD

SCPRP Head of Staff

+Support

Warn should be removed due to an obvious mistake. Remember @th3watchful you can’t warn someone for LTAP because they weren’t on the server at the time you tried to start a sit. You can only warn them if they leave during an RP situation that requires punishment, or an admin sit. 

Edited by Fame

+Support

Warn should be removed due to an obvious mistake. Remember @th3watchful you can’t warn someone for LTAP because they weren’t on the server at the time you tried to start a sit. You can only warn them if they leave during an RP situation that requires punishment, or an admin sit. 

I misread connections logs and kill logs and it looked like she left right after. I also dont believe it was an obvious mistake. I went off of information I had at that time. I issued the warn knowing that Hannah would most likely appeal and any miscommunication would be cleared up here. Dont patronize me please.

Edited by th3watchful

SCPRP Head of Staff

hey we all make mistakes but you cant remove warns mate becuase if thats so then i deserve to have my warns by valk removed 

but i will say any yuki is easily accessible by discord or forums or through me and you figured you would have her appeal it on the forums mate that kind of thinking can screw your self over big time take my advice

and fame yourre growing up so damn fast 

1398832813461.gif

i cant take it anymore xD

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

+ Support

I just wanna say that @th3 and @hannahyuki where very mature and professional in this report and instead of arguing like some staff members tend to do in reports, they discuss it like civil people. Just thank you guys for that, this is how the community should be within its staff team :D

Edited by Mike_da_noob
Grammar police

what does that gotta do with me xD

gotta make your own topic not comment here :)

this one

+ Support

I just wanna say that @th3 and @hannahyuki where very mature and professional in this report and instead of arguing like some staff members tend to do in reports, they discuss it like civil people. Just thank you guys for that, this is how the community should be within its staff team :D

of course i treat every one with respect and kindness