UnBan Appeal

The_Seeker12345

Should I be one of the Vice Marshal's?  

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: The Seeker

Ingame Name: The Seeker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102792353

Ban Length:Community Banned

Admin that Banned you: Valkyrie

Reason for Ban:Shit Talking

Dispute:Right i was banned on 30/7/17 for talking shit about zeeptin and valkyrie im not gonna give you a borning explanation on why i should be unbanned im just asking one thing for that after these 8 months that you could please change your mind and realise i could be a much better person but imm asking you to just unban me .

~S.Wilson

Although some of Valkyires bans were unjustified and just cruel, you have to realize that not ALL of them were. Talking badly about the Owner and Community Director on any server will get you banned, it’s almost common sense. If you do get unbanned, please watch your attitude and watch what you say. 

For now I’ll give this appeal a +/- Support for:

Lack of effort 

Justified Ban Reason 

Although some of Valkyires bans were unjustified and just cruel, you have to realize that not ALL of them were. Talking badly about the Owner and Community Director on any server will get you banned, it’s almost common sense. If you do get unbanned, please watch your attitude and watch what you say. 

Lack of effort 

Justified Ban Reason 

-/+Support 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

Lack of effort 

Justified Ban Reason 

Accepted

If seen talking Sh** ban will be reissued

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18