i talked too a few pd member about yukis this is what i have

Hannah

more roleplay in traffic stops / not shooting when pd are handing out fines
 no yelling about mdt / it isn't metagame irl police have something like that and this is semi rp  

as  co leader  the rule about more roleplay in traffic stops is going too happen as it isn't fair too pd they pull us over than we 1 shot them with an awp 

other is about mdt/ mobile digital compute they have this in real life it isn't meta game so there will be no more yelling about it as it  isn't going too change .. 

other rule we are going too change is the right time and place too shoot pd just because they pull you over and ask for back up doesn't mean you get too go out and fire

fear rp/ i have noticed some of us do break this rule and that is going too change when a cop has a gun on you are under fear rp and can't just shoot them/ 

NLR/ this has been a little issue as well ALL YUKIS WILL NOT BREAK THIS RULE YOU GOTTA WAIT 3 MINS / not remember what happen, pd also needs too fix this on there end as well,

rdm/ shooting without reason.... this is going too be a important rule not everything with pd causes a shoot out tbh it's like rdm because we are pushing for a shoot out 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

now this is what the yukis ask the pd too do 

when you see us in a car please do not pull us over because we are just yukis .. that is metagame

please do not target us follow us in anyway if we have done nothing wrong  you got no reason too 

not all traffic stops need a gun out we do not like when guns are pointed at us for no reason  

role play more with us just don't want too keep arresting us this issue right here starts the wars 

BOTH PARTIES ARE IN THE WRONG  AND I HOPE WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR 

IT IS NOT ONLY RUINING THE RP EXPERIENCE OF OTHERS BUT THE COMMUNITY IT'S SELF THIS IS A SAFE AND CHILL PLACE FOR A REASON  

There will be no more player dissing the pd or other government departments 

-Hannah yuki 

Also @Fame @Mika Yuki @stevenking  THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING/ ARGUMENTS ON THIS POST  hopefully the pd will think the same way

Edited by Hannah Yuki

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I will keep my thoughts to my self but I will do my own thing because I'm me 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I would like to note for the record the yukis will do their best but my issue is we will always have new off which were used to tbh

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

It's pretty funny watching a body go flying from an AWP by an anime character in-game 

ikr but I challenged Nolan earlier and he pulls out and awp and I'm like I wont give him the satisfaction of having a sniper match (pleb) and from there I proceed shotgun him and yea lost but swat came in like white knights and said protect the commissioner I was like xD if any of my other yukis were here hannah or blue you would have been done.

PQC4yob.jpg

ikr but I challenged Nolan earlier and he pulls out and awp and I'm like I wont give him the satisfaction of having a sniper match (pleb) and from there I proceed shotgun him and yea lost but swat came in like white knights and said protect the commissioner I was like xD if any of my other yukis were here hannah or blue you would have been done.

lol

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||