More EMS Roleplay

Kade

What you want to see? -  I would like to see if we could get this addon implemented

Why should we add it? -  It adds more RP to EMS and players

What are the advantages of having this? - Currently, it is better than getting out a Medkit and holding left click and just tapping on someone to revive them.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS/People wounded/dead

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/4403/advanced-medic-mod-the-first-complete-and-advanced-medical-addon

(If we as server want this I will donate to buy this)

Also adds to where Admins can revive players dead.

I recommend watching Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9tu_k8Q9E

Huge + support
WOuld add  more roleplay

super cool animation

more realistic

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
text edits

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

+Support 

I would love to use this it adds more RP for EMS

Allows EMS to do more things then just running up and reviving them. 

If we need to take a patient to the hospital we would have something to actually do instead of PD disallowing our RP which isn't fun in my POV (my name is Andrew I cant change my name on the forums...)

Huge + support
WOuld add a not more roleplay

super cool animation

more realistic

I would actually love this

Would also be good is a part in the hospital where it shows you what could be used for what

Edited by Mr Ninjar
Adding info

SWAT:SGT

PD:SGT

State Trooper 1T

major +support and while on the way too the ems the person should be able too have a timer how long and if they don't make it too the hospital in time they bleed out/die 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

major +support and while on the way too the ems the person should be able too have a timer how long and if they don't make it too the hospital in time they bleed out/die 

This is what this addon brings. It will end all issues with EMS reviving and then NLR is broken.

- May cause issues with too many people dying due to the time length of the process to heal someone. 

Well if this mod is added I think people would play EMS just like they play SWAT or State Trooper or any other Civil Protection job. Even Nolan said " I would play EMS if we had this addon"

Well if this mod is added I think people would play EMS just like they play SWAT or State Trooper or any other Civil Protection job. Even Nolan said " I would play EMS if we had this addon"

not only that it fixes the combat relives

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

What you want to see? -  I would like to see if we could get this addon implemented

Why should we add it? -  It adds more RP to EMS and players

What are the advantages of having this? - Currently, it is better than getting out a Medkit and holding left click and just tapping on someone to revive them.

Who is it mainly for? - EMS/People wounded/dead

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/4403/advanced-medic-mod-the-first-complete-and-advanced-medical-addon

(If we as server want this I will donate to buy this)

Also adds to where Admins can revive players dead.

I recommend watching Preview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9tu_k8Q9E

This mod will probably make combat healing no longer be an issue...

This mod needs to be implemented. EMS is a dying branch. Few people play on it and those who do often minge, combat revive/heal, and other things. It is the solution to so many issues. We simply need this addon.