penguin warn apeal

penguin

Your In-game:penguin

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:28985336

The admin's name in-game:hannah yuki / asuna yuki 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):idk 

What warning did you receive:prop climb 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):in video by asuna 

Why do you think this warn was false:many in swat with me included think swat are allowed to use ladders i was on swat before and when i was admin they said it was ok ps the reason i was at the house is ladders are buggy stacking and was seeing if i can get to the roof seance it was around 5am est and as seen in the video not many people are on 

Edited by penguin

veritas and aequitas

penguins

https://imgur.com/a/oXtLn

1. Using a prop to climb into my house/mansion for no apparent reason is prop climb
  2. No warrant was issued.
  3. You knew that someone aka me lived there.
  4. After being warned for propclimb, you decided to stick around and "harass" me by staying at my house/mansion and was found to be climbing on top of the outer fence.
  5.  Your reason for placing the ladder was to "check out the roof" even though you were on my property for absolutely no reason. There are other roofs for you to "check out".

1. Using a prop to climb into my house/mansion for no apparent reason is prop climb
  4. After being warned for propclimb, you decided to stick around and "harass" me by staying at my house/mansion and was found to be climbing on top of the outer fence.
  5.  Your reason for placing the ladder was to "check out the roof" even though you were on my property for absolutely no reason. There are other roofs for you to "check out".

oof

sorry man but this is one true warn

-support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Yea that is true... sorry

- Support

+Support

He was seeing if he could climb the roof. So what. he shouldn't have got warned for prop climb. I was on when that happened and there were about 5 people rping that isn't enough for anyone to even rp.

Edited by Kade

• Manager

+Support

He was seeing if he could climb the roof. So what. he shouldn't have got warned for prop climb. So what. I was on when that happened and there were about 5 people rping that isn't enough for anyone to even rp.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

I guess I'll say this again for those with the +supports. 1. I am the owner of the mansion and was in there at the time of this incidence. 2. He should have not used a prop ladder to climb over the fence and on the mansion itself for no apparent reason. He knew that someone lived there. 3. No warrant or anything issued. So therefore he shouldn't even have to use the ladder in the first place. If he wanted to "check out the roof", there are other places he couldve checked out. He could've also waited till the owner of the mansion aka me left and sold the mansion.