cops nlr

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

What you want to see? - cops nlr rule changed

Why should we add it? - Because it would create fair and equal rp scenarios

What are the advantages of having this? -  gives everyone a fair opportunity to rp and stops cops from meta gaming

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content -  

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

i think its fine the way it is we rarely have to nlr anyway unless it is a op bank raid like yukis 

you would be surprised how many officer do it swats not as bad about it I will have to give them that one

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-support

-Panic buttons would be activated and every officer available must respond. Even those who "died" and are on the nlr rule. They are completely different people then.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Really so when ofc dies he is allowed to respond to his own panic call after death?

PQC4yob.jpg

Really so when ofc dies he is allowed to respond to his own panic call after death?

The way at least i understood it was that if a panic button was active in that area that they can currently see, then they can respond. But not to their own. 

SCPRP Head of Staff

-support

-Panic buttons would be activated and every officer available must respond. Even those who "died" and are on the nlr rule. They are completely different people then.

if that’s the case, than fine. Then don’t complain about other players breaking NLR. I’m tired of killing swat in a bank raid just to see them come back. And because someone “activated their panic button”. I understand that, but what would be the difference if a criminal died and their family member called for help, essentially the panic button. Is it breaking NLR if I go back to help my family member in need? If so, why can cops do it? It’s controversial and needs to be changed 

if that’s the case, than fine. Then don’t complain about other players breaking NLR. I’m tired of killing swat in a bank raid just to see them come back. And because someone “activated their panic button”. I understand that, but what would be the difference if a criminal died and their family member called for help, essentially the panic button. Is it breaking NLR if I go back to help my family member in need? If so, why can cops do it? It’s controversial and needs to be changed 

amen preach iit

PQC4yob.jpg

if there a bank raid they can come back and if there a panic button in irl they will have lots of pd and swat instead of 10 pd and 2 swat

-support

yes this is how it works 

-Colonel Noot-

-support 

Even if the officer dies and starts a completely new life, the officers first action in that life would be to rush to that panic button. 

Okay then the NLR rule needs to be deleted. Because the NLR rule STATES: you are not allowed to return to the place you died for a certain time interval. You are bypassing the rule and coming up with excuses. I completely understand what you’re saying about a cop dying and rushing to a panic button, don’t get me wrong, but there are rules set in GMOD roleplay servers as a whole to Increase the roleplay experience. Let’s look at RDM. Is RDM an unrealistic rule? Of course it is. But why is it put in place in all roleplay servers? To ensure the heightened roleplay experience for all. NLR is the same thing. By you saying it’s okay to go to the place YOU’VE died just because someone asks for help, it’s completely the same thing as every other player. I’ve seen a problem with this ever since I joined Pd. If Pd should do it, then everyone should be able to do it. #DeleteNLRRule

amen preach iit

<3

if I’m wrong, please correct me. 

Edited by Fame
Deep stuff

it’s not fair In my opinion 

because you kill a cop and a whole pd comes after you. It seems like anyone in the yukis has the minor of panics if something doesn't benefit them in someway. Had to explain to my brother that the person who killed him was "role playing" in the yuki family. You want to know the Rp reason for why the yuki killed my brother? For having his ticket book out facing a wall scrolling through because he had never played as pd before.

SCPRP Head of Staff

because you kill a cop and a whole pd comes after you. It seems like anyone in the yukis has the minor of panics if something doesn't benefit them in someway. Had to explain to my brother that the person who killed him was "role playing" in the yuki family. You want to know the Rp reason for why the yuki killed my brother? For having his ticket book out facing a wall scrolling through because he had never played as pd before.

I apologize for that. As you know ticketing someone can get you killed in real life, as well as this game. It’s not the Yukis causing problems, it’s just Roleplay. Sorry for your brother getting killed for such a reason, but it’s not againts the rules and there is nothing wrong with it. My point isn’t you kill a cop the whole PD comes after you, I just don’t think police should be able to go back to the area they died at, as stated in the NLR rule.

Sorry for the confusion.