SteamID:STEAM_0:0:107335689

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :2 months

Rank Wanted: lt

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!):no

How many warns do you have?9

Do you have a Working mic?yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):n/.a

Why should you be promoted? I think I should be promoted Cause, I am trustful, loyal and I know how to do my job as a pd. Watching my friends become low command makes me want to be low command so I start learning the way what command dose so I know what I'm doing. I Have training as swat so I know how to deal with most situations. I'm pretty well known by my Job First Response. I will do my duty as a lt and I will keep my promise that I will not break any rules and I will follow any rules that command put down. I know I have a lot of people who don't like be but I change and I will be active cause I see most people get lt and not active. and I want to be lt to show what I have in me I know what to do when I'm need to do it and I see ofc running around that don't have two hours and cant get a ride and deserve a promotion and there not many lt that are active and I can be active on lt and fix that issue.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes

Edited by Jake Croft

Accepted

Did i scare you at first?

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18