My staff application

BoxCrab

1. What is your in-game name?: BoxCrab (May also have the police or FBI tags with it)

2. What is your steam name?: BoxCrab

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:58417618

1. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No, I have not. But I have seen quite a few staff members do their job and I have somewhat of a concept on it.

2. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Id say...maybe last month? Some time near the beginning of January? I cant remember, that's about as close as I can get.

3. What date did you make your forums account?: Id say..maybe a couple days after I joined the server? I used steam, am using it now, so I don't know if that counts.

4. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?: VIP+

5. How many warns do you have on the server?: I have 6 total warns. (0 active) However, one of them (an rdm warn) was unnecessary because the person next to me rdm'd an ems and i got an rdm warn with him. I did not shoot anyone at that time.

6. Have you donated?: As stated in the ULX rank, I have VIP+ and enjoy having it.

7. What rank are you applying for?: Trial-moderator

8. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: I have read it all the way through.

9. Timezone: PST

10. Permission (Admin+ need this): Not going for admin+

11. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I don't know about me deserving the rank, but I will state a reason for me applying: I just want to help people to have a fun time.

12. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would warn him for everything he's done (obv in one warn) because from what I've heard tmods cant minge for 10k seconds (Previous answer: ""I would probably ask a higher up for help with the situation, but if none is one I would gag( or mute ) him and then figure out the punishment."". Note: I have re-read the staff handbook 2 extra times to make sure I got everything right.)

Edited by BoxCrab
I thought id change my answer for number 12 and fix up the grammar a bit.

-SUPPORT

-Replied to own application

-Never seen in TS

-Rarely seen in game 

-Only made forums account to post app

-Inactive on forums

-New to community

-you are applying for tmod 

-no experience

-EXTEMELY little effort. One sentence application

-for 12. Be More specific, there is a proper time for massRDM, which makes me think you did not read the staff handbook carefully.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

-/+ support

just improve your activity on the forums. Otherwise I think you would be a good addition to the staff team!

-SUPPORT

-Replied to own application

-Only made forums account to post app

-Inactive on forums

just saying, he replied to his app to clear something up. That wasn't against the rules the last time I checked. Also that rule was for people who argued with those who posted in their app and he hasn't done that.

I wouldn't say he made his forums account to just apply for staff considering he made it on Jan 15.

however he does need to be more active

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-/+ support

just improve your activity on the forums. Otherwise I think you would be a good addition to the staff team!

just saying, he replied to his app to clear something up. That wasn't against the rules the last time I checked. Also that rule was for people who argued with those who posted in their app and he hasn't done that.

I wouldn't say he made his forums account to just apply for staff considering he made it on Jan 15.

however he does need to be more active

I'm not talking about when he made it, the first/only post was his staff app and his 2nd was him replying to it. Regardless of the reason the reason, he commented on his own staff app, which is not allowed. But, he was just clearing something up so it's fine. 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

+/- support

Seen in game

Application is bad

You are always applying for trial moderator

Friendly

Not soo much mature but okay

Things to be worked on: put more effort in application, ask others what to do in question 15., obviously get more known in community

MaxD

ARU CPT MaxD TRJ12

STATE TROOPER

SENIOR MODERATOR

+/- Support

Very little detail in a staff application

No previous staff experience, but we all started somewhere

Question 12 is meant to be answered by the knowledge of the staff handbook including the punishments given as well as how long for

Seen in to chat every day/night greeting people

Seems like a nice guy. 

Maybe go back and see what punishment in the handbook a massrdmer/Staff disrespecter is and add it into the app. I'll +Support if correct punishment is given

Good luck

Edited by Kitten