Format

In-Game Name: Brice

Steam Name: ★★★[GL] (Brice)Mr.Nobody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25043722

Are you a Moderator+? Senior Moderator

How many post do you have on the website? 148

How often are you online on the forums?  check it once every hour

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would love to join the forum diplomat team because I am very active on the forums and most of the time I am first to most posts, being first to most posts is good because I could easily take something off the forums before people see it, I can act quickly and responsibly to any situation. I feel I could make good decisions and stop anyone from posting harmful or disrespectful posts on the forums. I have read over the Forum Diplomat guide at least four times over and over again and I understand what all of the functions do and the reasons why posts have to be hidden, I have great common sense which is probably how I got Senior Moderator.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes I believe I have good judgment knowing what action to take if there is a bad post.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? refer him to the ban appeals section.

Banned from using signature Permanently 10/12/17 - Mr Valkyrie DNR

• 2 weeks later...