Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:136792286

The admin's name in-game:

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:
Revenge RDM / Spawn RDM 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:
I want to start by saying that I'm not accusing Valk of being wrong, just not having all the information.

Valk thought that I was killed by someone, ran outside killed him, then when he respawned he killed me.
He also thought that I had called RDM on the person who killed me. (I called RDM on the SNR because he didn't RP his way through the situation) 

I started to restrain someone while I was interacting with the car dealer; he pulled out a chainsaw and killed me. 
I walked out into spawn with a weapon out and he got out and pulled the chainsaw on me. In self-defense, I shot him.
He returned fire with a shotgun, but I won the gunfight. He respawned so I told him to kill me so I could get my health reset. 
I shot the ground next to him so it would be self-defense and wouldn't break NLR. 
I respawned and equipped a p90 from my inventory and was immediately shot in the head by an SNR. 
I called RDM in admin chat because he never said to drop the weapon or anything. He had a Glock in his hands and he just looked at me and shot me. 
I respawned and saw that valk was in spawn. Someone who saw the event helped me tell Valk about what had happened.
I was surprised that I got minged for 600 seconds and a warning without being taken into a sit or even talked to. 

To conclude, there was genuine roleplay going on and one out of RP event that caused this situation. (Asking to be reset) 

Any extra information:
The person in question will also be posting his own false warn report because he was warned for the same thing I was. 

- Support 

not showing what happen 

no proof of what happen 

only proof is a warn

I'll send a screenshot of the console. I asked Valk for relevant PLOGS, but he said he can't do that, but to scroll back in the console. 

EDIT: I cannot find the screenshot of the console. 

Edited by Jacket

"I was surprised that I got minged for 600 seconds and a warning without being taken into a sit or even talked to. "

Valk doesn't need to bring you into a sit before issuing punishments such as Minges/warns
Edited by Kitten

Mr Valkyrie* not Mr Valkyri

Sorry, I just copied your forum name and I'm too dyslexic to remember your proper spelling. 

"I was surprised that I got minged for 600 seconds and a warning without being taken into a sit or even talked to. "

Valk doesn't need to bring you into a sit before issuing punishments such as Minges/warns
I know he doesn't, but I was actually talking to him over voice about the SNR situation and then I got minged for 10 min.

Just sliding in here, this is a cool thing i found on the staff handbook, make of it as you will.

When you issue a player with a Warn, Inform then of what they are being warned for and why.

That was kind of my point; I should be able to explain what happened before I get a warning so I don't have to make a false warn report. 

Just sliding in here, this is a cool thing i found on the staff handbook, make of it as you will.

When you issue a player with a Warn, Inform then of what they are being warned for and why.

well valk wrote that, so im assuming he can break it XD #ValkisaRebel

He served a 600 second minge and got warned?

+Support

He admitted to failrp but I've read the staff handbook multiple times through and through, and Valk did both punishments just because he knew nobody was going to say anything. 

Also, even though Valk apparently  "didn't have to take him into a sit" it would have really helped his guy explain himself.

Edited by [GT] Soileau

I guess since valk didn’t ask his side or inform him about the warn before applying it then the warn should be removed. 

+Support

He served a 600 second minge and got warned?

+Support

He admitted to failrp but I've read the staff handbook multiple times through and through, and Valk did both punishments just because he knew nobody was going to say anything. 

Also, even though Valk apparently  "didn't have to take him into a sit" it would have really helped his guy explain himself.

Thank you for the support. It was really weird to have such severe punishment when all he did was check PLOGS for 30 seconds. 

I don't know any staff by the name of Valkyri, this must be false... I'm going to recommend that you provide correct and accurate information. You didnt provide any evidence of otherwise.

-Support

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18