FBI can torture people?

Mike_da_noob

So I decided to read the FBI information again after a while and noticed a few parts that said FBI could torture people in an interrogation and that the president can pardon people, my question is if this is actually allowed and how one would perform a torture in the server.

THe pardon depends on certain crimes 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

That doesn't seem like something FBI would do IRL, because they mostly deal with in-country crimes. It really wouldnt seem correct role play

the CIA and more out of country investigative services would use torture to get information out of terrorists or other high threat criminals, it usually doesn’t occur in the US but it can and it does. Be careful and you should probably only use torture when you are trying to get information out of someone who killed a lot of people or attempted to. 

That doesn't seem like something FBI would do IRL, because they mostly deal with in-country crimes. It really wouldnt seem correct role play

nah that’s not fun I say we waterborne anyone who drives recklessly till they learn how to drive properly. 

every time they dare swerve randomly they will be subject to be tied up and forced to watch my cringey youtube channel

Yes, I say we create a new cea branch that considers all traffic violators terrorists we don’t have to give them any of their rights, therefore they can just “disappear”

Lol. On military RP I said that I cut someone's tongue of then had them write down info for the RU next attack strategy. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||