Jakeee's Trial Moderator Application

Jakeee

Do you know me?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen my name around at all on ts or on the SCP Server?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SM Jakeee 1B65 (I'm mostly a cop)
  2. What is your steam name?: Jakeee30

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:112102376

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Nope

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A good couple of month!

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1st August 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, i have bought the VIP+ Package

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read and understood the staff regulations!

12. Timezone: UTC.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I should be a Trial Moderator as I believe I can make a difference to this sever, I believe I can help people in need of an admin as I have the ability to stay calm in a heated situation, I can also speak clearly to get a point across. I am a calm and neutral guy that does not take sides, i prefer to take into account both sides of the story to come to any conclusion. If I was given the opportunity to become a Trial Moderator I would be as active as possible, 4+ hours daily. I have played for a couple of months now and I fully understand the rules.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly I would attempt to calm the person down, I understand that swearing at staff is staff disrespect but I would keep that in mind for my final judgement. Based on their demeanour i would issue a verbal warning, if they were a repeat offender i would consider issuing a warning and also minge.

Edited by Jakeee
To Correct Steam ID, To add my VIP rank-just donated today

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

+ Support

You seem like a great player and the amount of time you say you can play a day is impressive. You also do not have any warns so thats a plus too. The only down side is that you have not staffed before, but we all have to start somewhere!

I hope to see you as staff in the future, good luck!

+ Support

You seem like a great player and the amount of time you say you can play a day is impressive. You also do not have any warns so thats a plus too. The only down side is that you have not staffed before, but we all have to start somewhere!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+ Support

Good luck

SWAT:SGT

PD:SGT

State Trooper 1T

+ Support

-AMAZING AT ROLE-PLAY

- Nice Guy

- mature 

- almost ALWAYS seen in game / teamspeak

- mature

+++support: GOODLUCK BUDDY!!!

+/- Support

+ Active In-Game

+ Effort In App

+ No Warns

Deserves A Shot! Good Luck!

Edited by SGT Forrest 1A54
changing info

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15