Monarch's Resignation

Monarch

Hello, to some of you this is probably rather sudden, to others you likely were told this was gonna happen prior to this, but I’m done. This has been a long time coming, and I had originally made this form in November of 2023 when Jerry and Jim Bob had both gone inactive and I was basically the only thing keeping 501st playable. But with a combination of factors and people I will outline as to follow, I’ve come to the conclusion that my time on the server would be better spent elsewhere, so for those of you I won’t be talking negatively about below, it's been grand, and I’ll probably still talk to you if I liked being around you.

Shadow/AX4/SC0 - You get the privilege of being top spot, though I wouldn’t really call it a privilege in this context. Over my tenure on this server, I cannot point to an interaction where you haven’t talked down to me, disrespected my work for my battalion or disrespected one of my troopers. You are deeply unpleasant to talk to, and how you have lasted as long as you have in your position befuddles me greatly, you must have some stellar blackmail on HiCom to not have been removed for your general existence.

Sonic/Gallius Rax - How you ever got command of ISB:IA to begin with befuddles me to no end. During your tenure as an ISB:IA Commander, you did the following to me and my troopers: Had us executed for not following your orders despite you never stripping me of command, verbally harassed me for nearly an hour to punish a trooper that you could just send to jail for what he was doing, insulted my entire battalion to my face. And in your time as Gallius Rax, you have called my entire battalion “shaken blue babies'' (paraphrasing from an interaction where a dt shook a baby model, to which you coloured it blue then laughed about it being a 501st now), and ignored every complaint made to you about navy members for nonsensical reasons.

Turris Umi/Romeo - My issues with you come from some smaller places, but put plainly, you are deeply unpleasant to be around, seemingly obsessed with how hard STRM tryouts are, when I’ve been told by a STRM (sorry Boomer) that ARC Tryouts are harder, you also routinely ask for me to tell one of my troopers to get off his jobs in my battalion to help STs, which is his choice, not mine. And you also joined Sonic in his harassing me for nearly an hour about my battalion as whole and troopers in it.

Tyranis - Probably a lesser issue, but you really need to stay in your lane. Stop ignoring COC just because you can. Issues involving Army and Navy that have nothing to do with IQ do not need your input, so stay out of them.

Kujo/Ordo - Probably the most minor one on this list, but you piss off people so much, even if you aren’t breaking rules, then I have to clean up your messes after, it makes me wanna strangle you sometimes. You’re rather pleasant to be around, and actually one of the few people I will likely stay in contact with.

Thrawn/Talren - I’ll be honest, you aren’t the worst offender on this list, but you have systematically through your failures to live up to the requirements as a HiCom Overseer caused the stagnation and failure of battalions regularly. You have numerically responded to me maybe a dozen times in the several months you have overseen me in command, and it is often at least a day later unless I DM you directly about it.

Former Senior Commander Monarch

First Unredacted Clone 501st Commander

I'll see you, starside.

Bro really took a resignation and instead of thanking those on the server, started calling everyone out 😂

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Thanks for all the memories homie, 501st wouldn't have been the same without you. Fly high @501st Commander Monarch.

o7 may you never pay child support and may your gambling wins keep growing!!!

Current:

501st COL / ARCALIQ Lord VIIIGMVIISenor Mod

Former:

MC CPT

Sad to see you go, however there are a few things I need to correct you on.
- During my time as ISB:IA Command, I never issued any kill orders, especially not towards 501st.
- I don't recall a single situation where I verbally harassed you and your troopers, especially for an hour straight. What you're describing could be a re-education gone bad, but even then it wouldn't have gone on for an hour as you describe.
- I never said anything insulting about 501st, maybe you're confusing me with someone else but who knows.
- Now that situation you described with the baby, that is just untrue. I actually have a clip of what actually happened (https://medal.tv/de/games/garrys-mod/clips/ineaDHzxdhJOwWcSy/d13371meeaPW?invite=cr-MSw5dXAsMTkyMDA0NzM2LA) and you can see and hear me tell the DT who actually said it, that they shouldn't.
- I'm curious why you think that I ignore every complaint against members of navy, especially since you yourself never made a single complaint. Only reason I can think of here is that no proof was provided in the complaint and thus, my hands were bound as I don't judge on "he said, she said" basis.

Next time I'd appreciate some actual constructive criticism instead of this. Hope you the best in your future endeavors though 

• Like 1

First ever ISB:IA
High Admiral

Super Admin

As to avoid an entire argument here, I'll say the following:

You routinely threatened, and did, mark my battalion as enemies of the empire when we followed orders issued by high command you had not yet stripped of power.

The verbal harassment is in regard to a situation wherein Waltan was utilizing a jetpack on base despite it being defcon 5, and when he taunted you, you had me dragged into your channel to complain about him and my other troops for, to be fair, not quite an hour, closer to about 45 minutes. Where you also stated that I was and I quote "the good 501st", thusly implying the rest of my battalion was bad.

And regardless of you rebuffing the statement about the baby, you can see the DT state "it worked", as he said in text before that he wondered if it would turn into a 501st, to which you coloured it, while you yourself may not have said it, you directly facilitated the statement.

I haven't made complaints, but I regularly get told of other peoples, and while it was not shown in a clip, you just recently declined to punish someone for disrespecting my battalion as a whole despite having 2 battalion commanders and 2 HCom attesting to him doing so, after lying to get the opportunity to do so.

If you would appreciate constructive criticism, I'll give the following: Listen when people tell you someone is a problem and will cause problems for a battalion, don't pretend to not have been involved when you yourself provide evidence of you facilitating the disrespect of my battalion, and yes it's entirely possible I could have mistaken you for someone else disrespecting 501st, after all, but its pretty hard to claim innocence when you're always at the scene of the crime.

• Like 1

Former Senior Commander Monarch

First Unredacted Clone 501st Commander

I'll see you, starside.

I will refrain from saying anything on this as it would be unprofessional but I will say this. Real mature monarch real mature and quit lying about people behind there back it’s embarrassing.

Edited by DT CMDR AX4

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Went out swinging
W Mans
W Senior Commander
Keep Gambling frfr

DT Vice Commander XO1||Purge Officer Spectre 03||GM-V Salt

Reserve(s): MC COL/Pararescue Salt

Former: MC Commander, DT SC01 XXIII (First Tick 23 SC01), SCT NCO
Into The Fires of Battle,Unto The Anvil of War

W resignation

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

W resignation. I shoulda done mine like this 

L responses from those mentioned tho 

• Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister