1. 1. Should i get 501st Commander

• yes #MoxforVCMDER2024
    • no you dont deserve it :(

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Mox

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

it has been my goal to become the commander of the 501st ever since i joined the server and the 501st and i want to make sure the battalion stays at the top.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

i currently have 830 hours on this server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of a commander is to Lead and represent the battalion they run, along side making and implementing changes within the battalion and its sub battalions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

i have been within the 501st Command Team for the past 3 months and i have learned alot about being command. plus i have gained some experience for doing doc work and working on a 501st sub battalion expansion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

everyday but the hours will Vary

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
none that i know of.

thank for the time of HCOM for whatever desision yall make on this application
- Vice Commander Mox

Edited by mox1cle

CURRENT: 501st Commander Mox

- Support

Extremely low effort app for the position being applied to.

Lack of proper grammar, spelling, or punctuation.

No poll attached to application.

I am well aware of the absence I have had from the server these past months, hence why my only responses in the - Support above are made only on the character of the applicant and the quality of their application.

My apologies to Mox, I am aware of our friendship but I do not think your application is up to par, nor are you ready for the position.

+support
he is friendly to talk to helps people with any problems.

5e4b91aaf1f977b8c8244831c8e80af57525da98
current ranks: Vice Sovereign Carnor Jax // Drago, Tank SGT Drago TT5736, Shore HVY SGT Drago TT57

old ranks: SL Drago Fury SEIF36, SF CSL GC Drago 5736, SHGO Elder guard Aron Veisler, SO Sub Lieutenant Drago

+ Good Leader
+ Friendly Person
+ Follows Rules
+ Gives 501st Fun Things to Do

- Very Short Application
- Lacks a Ton of Effort

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

BIG +support 

+ fun to be around 

+ nice and friendly 

+follows rules 

+and active                                                          

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

halo2_banner.gif.d097afa6e135d79516f8c71476cf2df7.gif

Huge -Support. This application is extremely low effort. You are applying to be the commander of a battalion not an NCO. No effort given in this application leads me to believe that would be how you would act as a command member. That being said I don't wish the worst for you or anything but this is kinda unacceptable imo.

Current: DT M36 | Imperial RP GM III | ImperialRP Moderator
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

-Support

Where is the app? There are a total of 4 full sentences here... 

image.png

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

-Support

Mox I think you are a really great guy and I know you want the very best for the 501st. But this application is lacking in many departments. If you add more to it I have no problem with giving you a +Support as I know you can do great for the 501st

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

On 7/14/2024 at 1:58 PM, Noshow said:

+ Good Leader
+ Friendly Person
+ Follows Rules
+ Gives 501st Fun Things to Do

- Very Short Application
- Lacks a Ton of Effort

aFrEXTO.png

+/- Support

+Support:

-Good Leader

-Friendly dude

-Follows rules well

-Made 501st great

-I will personally riot if he doesn't get this.

- Support

Application is short, and much shorter then Kyal's.

Notes:

Genuinely, although the application is shorter than Kyal's, and although he has been in the 501st for a shorter period of time, i feel as if this man has climbed the ranks better, faster and is a way better pick, the grammar may lack in places, but he is a genuinely nice dude, and if it was an option to talk to, chill and exist around, i would pick Mox over Kyal.

As biased as i might be, knowing moxicle personally and having talked to him on many occasions, this guy is someone who i personally think would GENUINELY fit the position more, he is very friendly, very inviting and from an outside perspective will show people how 501st is a Chill battalion.

Sure he has his faults, but he is a great dude.

Plus, Dude he's a GM 10 & an Admin, he can follow rules, he follows the laws and he is only silly every once in a while.

If you've met the guy, this is not only a no brainer, but just a good decision. i am again, possibly biased but he is great in power, he has, to my knowledge, never abused his position and while chill, knows when and how to get serious.

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

+ Good Leader
+ Follows Rules
+ Always Helping 501st with Fun Activities
Friendly Person to Interact with

- Very Short Application
- Lack Of Effort 
- Not Enough Detail

Current: Senior Commander

Former: Second SisterNinth SisterSaber Guard IncarceratusOmega Squad 3222 AtinDT SGT
  Head Of Refinement 

+Support
Active
Dedicated 

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

• 2 weeks later...

Huge +Support

Now I can understand that your app is pretty small but you make up for it with how much time you have on the server.

Even with how the server is now I see you every day putting in the work and showing us all how a real Command member should act. It isn't about how you do on your app it is more about what you can do for your battalion. The thing is I am not even in your battalion but even I can see how much change you can bring. The Question I know I have for you is how much is it that you want it. From what I can see you put in 110% every day unless I am wrong and you don't care. But I think differently you have the will to keep going even after this all Just I hope you get it.

3bnXMfd.png

• Cinder locked this topic