Caidon’s ISB:IA Deputy Chief (VCMDR) Application

Caidon

Do you think Caidon should be the next Deputy Chief (VCMDR) of the ISB:IA  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Caidon should be the next Deputy Chief (VCMDR) of the ISB:IA

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

My current in-game name for the ISB:IA and main name for gaminglight is “Caidon” Along with my current position of Iden Versio as a lore character within the ISB:IA

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the Imperial Security Bureau: Internal Affairs Department, Deputy Chief (VCMDR)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be apart of this command team officially as with it I can help improve this battalion even further than I already have been doing, I’ve done a number already to assist Sav, and previous Chief S0nic, and the battalion while not being on the command team and I plan to help even more, ex: Inferno Squadron, Taken lead with Sav’s (CMDR) absence while on LOA, and other things. I also love the exclusive roleplay that this battalion offers, as of currently writing this I have written thirty-seven reports during my career within the ISB:IA, with only one ever being declined. Most of my quota for my career within the bureau is cases and training to improve ISB Staff in their skills, along with the limited chances to certify personnel with their abilities within the bureau once they join the ISB:IA. Though I have never been a command member before I am certain that I will strive further while in the bureau as a Deputy Chief of the Imperial Security Bureau: Internal Affairs Department.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of 6/20/2024 I was first seen on the server 742 days ago, and have about 13 weeks of time in the server itself and 2,558:19 in time, most of my Garry's Mod hours have been on this server. Exact numbers are located here (BattleMetrics)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

It is in my opinion that the main purpose of a Commander is to manage their battalion in ways such as, improving it, relations with other battalions, maintaining the officer corps (especially senior officers), ensuring that members are representing the battalion correctly, themselves included and other things. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

It is in the span of seventy-two days that I have been in the ISB:IA that I have reached the rank of Head Agent (COL) from Junior Operative (2LT) 1/19/2024 - 3/31/2024 specifically while in the earlier stages of my ISB:IA career i was also managing a officer life in the Deathtrooper Program on top of the ISB:IA one, in an officer only battalion, when I first joined I was recruited alongside another person, named Coman. But I have prevailed within the ISB:IA and thrived while in this battalion (nothing against them, I hope they’re doing fine in their current battalion(s) if they are in any ). I am also well informed and educated on the ways that the ISB:IA works and its unique recruitment process. I Would like to think that all current and previous members would trust me to lead the ISB:IA into its future trusting that I only improve upon it. When I make mistakes I own up to it, I have nothing to gain by lying to those around me, and trust that others don’t too. I really enjoy the roleplay I get to do with this battalion and have no intentions to harm its reputation nor the battalion itself and only plan to expand on it and improve it. I've done most of everyone's training for the ISB:IA since I've been allowed to do this privilege, while not all of their own separate individual certifications but most of their separate certifications. But their training upon joining the battalion fully and getting their SOP read to the individual and what not.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online most of the time everyday with differing hours but usually its 4 hours each time I get on as of currently.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no previous or active warnings currently on gaminglight. 

Long live the Galactic Empire! I hope you give honest and unbiased opinions below

imperial-security-bureau-main_a10e706c (1).jpeg

Edited by Caidon

ISB:IA Deputy Chief Caidon | Senior Admin

Ex: L21 & C37 Nova Marksmen CPT, STRM Operative Alpha, ST/SCT/TT CPT, Last Shore Vice Lead(ST Sub-Branch)

+ Support
Caidon is a Super Friendly guy and easy to work with which is something you need to be as a command member. He is extremely active and during all of those hours he is professional, he understands when there is a time to be serious and mess around which he barely ever messes around and thats good for a command member. With Caidon in DT & Working with him during some of my events he has been a great person to work with and fun to work with. I think he would make a perfect ISB:IA Vice Commander and 1000% deserves the role. 

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

Ex Nova LTCOL HunterCurrent Medical LTCOL Bones 

+ Support
Caidon is very passionate when it come to his work as an ISB:IA officer and as far as I've seen he has always been super friendly and respectful when it come to talking to both new and older members and is something that i believe would make a great command member as well as he hardly seen messing about or purposely abusing his power or status when dealing with people too. so i strongly believe that he would make and amazing Vice commander (Deputy Chief) for ISB:IA 

Edited by Boltak

+Support

-ISB command needs someone who will actively add new members and will be active. The current garrick versio is on a LOA for a whole month! Give this man a command position

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Marshall]

+ support though we have disagreements at times you seem competent enough for the position

hi im jimmy

current: coolest guy around

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper 1207 Sev

+SUPPORT

- ISB commander currently on very long LOA and i think ISB needs the boost to its numbers i think Caidon can help with that.

Current: SF Vice Marshall Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge Heavy Lead 1st LT Worth,

Med SSGT Worth

+ Support
Caidon is very passionate when it come to his work as an ISB:IA officer and as far as I've seen he has always been super friendly and respectful when it come to talking to both new and older members and is something that i believe would make a great command member as well as he hardly seen messing about or purposely abusing his power or status when dealing with people too. so i strongly believe that he would make and amazing Vice commander (Deputy Chief) for ISB:IA 

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Hell yeah

When I think of ISB, I think of this man right here, he's been pretty much solo-carrying the whole faction. He's alright, level-headed, and would make a good fit for the position.

+1

-This man has done his job to the Tee

-He understands how to do his job and he is a expert

-Chill guy

-Wants the best for ISB IA

EX VICE ADMIRAL PINK!

EX ISB021 AGENT KALLUS

• Head Admin

Please keep the post to +/- supports with valid reason
 Forum Diplomat Message

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

+ Support
- Active
- Very good at his job
- Works well with others
- Seems like a good leader
- Good Application

Caidon is very professional and very good at his job. I have worked with him quite a few times especially during interrogations and he seems like he suits the ISB:IA role perfectly.

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr|DT VCMDR CO2/DT MAJ SC01/DT 2LT SN03/DT 2LT CO2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold|ISB:IA Operative Cold

Posted (edited)

As an MC:

- This man has disrespected me

- Fail RP with an experiment I made

As a 501st:

- Disrespected 501st command in front of me

Overall Caidon has not shown respect to me or the army branch and need to learn where his bounders are as an ISB.

Edited by Smithy

Current:

501st COL / ARCALIQ Lord VIIIGMVIISenor Mod

Former:

MC CPT

Posted (edited)

- Lied to myself and HCom to enter a meeting he was not needed in, proceeded to call my entire battalion a joke to my face, in no way contributing to the issue at hand.

Edited by Monarch
adding context

Former Senior Commander Monarch

First Unredacted Clone 501st Commander

I'll see you, starside.

• Harr y locked this topic