MiniEpic's Community Resignation

MiniEpic

• MiniEpic changed the title to MiniEpic's Community Resignation

"MiniEpic's Community Resig"
But seriously it's sad to see you leave it's been great talking to you and playing with you and I wish you the best.

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

MINI!!! God dammit another great one lost to the retirement home, I'll miss working with you in PD command and in staff. I hope you visit every now and then good luck in your life going forward. o7

Craft.png

O7 miniepic it was nice knowing you and I appreciate your help along my way up to where I am at it is sad to see you go but I do hope you will enjoy your life and still find some good memories wherever you life leads

@MiniEpic

The best Commissioner ever.

Best Lead Admin.

I'm Finna cry after this.

I will miss you and everyone will.

I know we had one trouble time together.

I hope you come back soon.

Please come back as a guest in TS for some PD Meeting's.

Hope you enjoy it.

I hope one day we could meet.

I remember you from Super-Admin to Lead-Admin.

It's sad seeing you go.

You will be forever missed by everyone inside the community.

o7

I welcome you to the Retired gang my friend! I kind of Anticipated this, but It was  fun while it lasted! Have fun in future endeavors! 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Mini, get ur ass to the retirement home rn..

No but for real, it was great working with you and you taught me loooots of things!! We might not have always been on the best terms BUUUUT we still sticked together. Its gonna be very quiet without you but I hope everything goes well with whatever you choose to do after GL. You know my DMs always open for ya if you need it, even just for yapping about anything!

Bye my frend and thanks for everything that wasnt mentioned above

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Damn man, it's been an honor. Even though we disagreed on a huge amount of things, you did a great job as the first non-Manager commissioner I've served under (and the sixth overall commissioner; only the fourth I've been deputy commissioner under, though!)

Thank you for your service to PD and best of luck in your IRL careers!

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Damn wasn’t expecting this, sucks to see you go, you’ve done hella lot of work both Staff & being Commissioner! Wish you the best of everything for you in your future and enjoy your retirement! You will be missed lots and don’t forget to hop on every now and again!!! Aha o7

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Damn no mention of me I cry, be safe out there Mini 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

I did indeed see this (The one time I decide to look at my GL pings lmao). Don't need to scroll down to far your the first clip with 14k views and I also have a lot of 2020 clips of squeaker Miniminge lmfao 👀. I would be down to play something sometime just let me know! 

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6657cb2c&is=665

• Head Admin

@MiniEpic,

This letter is in response to your request to resign from your positions as Lead Admin and Police Commissioner. We appreciate your dedication and service to the community in these vital roles.

However, after careful consideration, your resignation is hereby denied with no possibility to appeal.

Frankly, the community would descend into pixelated chaos without your, ahem, "interesting" brand of justice and, well, "leadership." Besides, who else would sort through the endless stream of complaints about missing socks and misplaced car keys? Look, we get it. Being awesome is tiring. But consider this a mandatory tour extension. Think of it as a vacation... from having a life. If you still insist on this ludicrous plan, prepare for a world of paperwork so thick it'll block out a supernova. Just kidding (mostly).

Point being, you're stuck. Get used to it. Now go forth and make questionable yet strangely effective decisions.

Sincerely,

The Powers That Be (a.k.a. We Don't Take Kindly to Desertion Around Here)

(Just kidding, hope you enjoy your retirement man! O7)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Honestly thought I would be the one to resign first before you but I guess this day has come.

Mini, you have helped me since day 1. No joke. You were the one to promote me with only an hour of me being an OFC on a ridealong. You were a reason as to why I joined EMS and definitely a HUGE reason as to me getting EMS Chief. You have not only helped the server through RP but staff as well and it was always a fun time. o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF PVT 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Miniepic,

I feel like yesterday you were a squeaker running around on swat. Look how far you went bro just damnnnnnnnn. 

anyways, congrats brotha Goodluck 🙏🏻

• Gaminglight Love 1

trumpo_signature.png