Lowerguy's Public Global Resignation

Lowerguy

Posted (edited)

It Has Now Been Nearly 2 Years Time Since I Have Been Apart Of This Community And I Am Now Gonna Have To Focus On Getting Into College (1 Year After Finishing Highschool) And Focus More On Work And I Have A Ton Of Things Happening IRL Behind The Scenes. I Loved Being Command In Departments And Helping Out People When They Have Questions, I Also Loved Helping Other Departments With Getting People In It And Training People For Departments. They All Had Positive Feedback. But Now It Is Time To Mention People.

@Ion DavisCongrats On Getting Team Leader In S.W.A.T And I Hope You Go Further In Ranks Within All The Departments That You Are In. You Helped Me Out A Ton When I Needed Help With Stuff. Thank You Man!

@DuckeyWizardThank You For All The Help Within S.W.A.T And Thank You For Giving Me A Chance Within The Department.

@Jim PickettCongrats On Getting FBI Low Command And Senior Moderator, I Would Love To See You Climbing The Ranks

@The_ProjectCongrats On Getting Promoted In USMS Quinn! Hope You Get USMS HC!

@Chip&DailChipdail I Dont Wanna Leave S.W.A.T Like That. IM SORRY!

@Scout100507Buddy Scout Or Should I Say Mr. SS Director. Thank You For Letting Me Apart Of Your Command Team Within The Secret Service Department.

@snappyBuddy Stay Strong And You Should Stay Apart of DOC EHC.

@Thomas BlazeBucko Is Been A Great Time Chilling In Teamspeak With You And Just Joking Around With Eachother.

@Aaron FaustinBuddy Sorry For That Late Mention! All Love To You Man! I Remember When We Were Both Lower Ranks In SL And Kept Grinding In Ranks! I Would Love To See You Again Soon! Ill Be Reaching Out To You Dont Worry

@ScruffyPlaysBuddy Scruffy I Am Going To Miss Playing USMS With You And Enjoy Our Time Patrolling And Having Good Moments On UMC And Gov

@deathstriker124Buddy Death Imma Miss You Man! Hope You And Your Brother Stays Strong And Continue Doing Crime In UMC!

Can't Mention Everyone But. For Others, Stay Strong!

XC1 | 1X02 | Command 3 Out Of ServiceLogo_of_the_United_States_Secret_Service_svg.png.c4f27e611d72e0e0d36b8558705712a8.pngSeal_of_the_United_States_Marshals_Service_svg.thumb.png.d784c9cb79f656e642dd00b6e80f1e29.png

Edited by Lowerguy
Forgot To Mention People

Past: USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | Secret Service Assistant Director| EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Damn, no mention, CRAZY! ... anyways I'll miss you bro, from the time I joined the server you helped me climb the ranks. You're one of the reasons I wanted to become USMS command. You ARE the reason I became FBI. Thank you for your time on the server and just know you will be missed, especially by me. Love you bro, see you soon. ❤️

Craft.png

Its Been an Honour having you in SWAT, Your are welcome back any day! Have fun in the future!

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Bye buddy, I’ll always be around if you just want to chat or play some games. I’m just a message away. Have great time wherever life takes you and i wish you well. Thanks for everything!

07 Lower I’m going to miss you

OxfQmsD.png