The Final Goodbye to SCPRP. (Global Resignation.)

Blackbeard

The Final Goodbye to SCPRP.

To start off, I had an absolute blast meeting all of you throughout the years since late 2018, the start of SCPRP. Unfortunately the time has come for I, myself to step down one last , and final time from this community. Moving forward with life, I’ll always look back and be fond of the countless hours, days, weeks, months, and years I spent here on this server. I’ve always tried to be a pillar here as someone that people can rely on to talk to, and to get shit done for the server, and I’d like to think I did a fairly good job with that. However, I think it's finally time I conclude this chapter in my life for good, departing from my positions at GL, and retiring from Gmod as a game in whole (potentially, we all get dragged back in somehow.). 

Before I depart, and say my final goodbyes, I’d like to mention a few people who’ve made a impact on me from the time I came out of retirement for a 3rd time middle of last year. You guys are always awesome to speak to, play with, and just all around good people, you’re all the reason I kept coming back, and for that, I thank you all.

Curtis- We’ve always been close friends, and always will be. I’m happy you took the mantle of Manager, no one in our current player base could do what your doing. I thank you for all those sleepless nights you stayed up for the server coding with Zeeptin, trying to improve the server and give the server fresh new updates to keep us all entertained. You stepped up when no one else could’ve taken the mantle, and for that thank you, and sorry I'm departing from the amazing team we have here at GamingLight. We’ll keep in touch schmookums.

Zeeptin- I should start off with saying that I didn’t always agree with your judgment and your calls with things, however that won’t stop me from giving the respect you do indeed deserve for what you’ve done for me, as well as for the server. I’ve said it past resignations, and I’ll say it again, I appreciate the hard work you’ve done to try to make the servers better, as well as all the interactions we had, I never once thought I’d have interacted with you as much as I have in the past few months. Some we’re pleasant, others we’re just calling out on my fuck ups that we’re on me, besides that, best of luck continuing on Gaminglight. I know you and your team will continue to uphold the servers.

Saint- Maybe one of the closest friends I’ve made on gaminglight, I don’t often allow people from online to come into my personal life, but you my friend are one of them. Nothing but genuine good vibes and times with you, we’ll keep in touch, so this isn’t really a goodbye message, just figured you’d like to mentioned.

Fool- We’ve been through the ups and downs of this server for a very long time, one of the longest running players on the server we have still. Even with people disliking your way of thinking and the way you went about things, you we’re always real as fuck and didn’t care if it looked bad on paper. For that you’ll always have my respect for what you’ve done as a player here, as well as a friend. We’ll keep in touch as always.

Goat- Best side admin duo this servers ever seen. Even if it was for like 2 months or some shit lmao, either or still love you pookie, we’ll talk again soon.

Weiss- I gotta say it, you are by far one of my favorite SMT that I’ve ever gotten the pleasure to work with. Someday I’d like to get to know you a bit better, you’ve always been a little bit of a mystery to me, but nonetheless I have an unwavering amount of respect for you brother. See you around sometime I hope WEES.

Pillar- My 2nd favorite HOS right after Th3, please do continue to ping me with your random memes! And give Ruby some butt pats for me. ❤️

To keep this from going on longer, to my fellow Site Admin, Bucket, Blackout, Purp, Stolas and Fool, It was an absolute pleasure to work with you all, Bucket it was a pleasure to get to know you a lot better as a person, ur a insanely good dude, don’t ever change. As for Blackout and Purp, keep busting ass wherever you go in life, you guys we’re phenomenal SA members for our time.

HICOM Team, amazing job all around, it was a pleasure to work with you all, and one last thing, Congratulations to Commander Shadow, I’m glad to see I could finally make it happen for you. I wish you luck wherever you move onto.

And thats all she wrote Gaminglight Family, take care.

O5-6 “The American” | Blackbeard

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Manager

IM GONNA MISS YOU BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• Owner

Thank you for helping this community so much! I really do not recall all the interactions we have had about your fuck ups I think it is mostly my fuck ups haha.

• Like 1

We are gonna miss you O5-6!!! I bid you farewell and I hope to see you again sometime soon elsewhere!!!

• Like 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

Today is a terrible day for rain. Just lmk when u wanna get beat up in roblox again but fr hope you have fun in ur new ventures.

• Like 1

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator

Well it was super fun interacting with you in the server from time to time. I remember you from our days as omicron-9 truly deserved the position and I wish you the best or luck for future endeavors in your life

• Like 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

you better keep our streaks tho i swear to god!

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

It was great getting to know you! Welcome back to the retirement home, we now have EXTREME bingo!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

This mf left us. I'll remember this when we play helldivers.

On some real shit, it was great meeting ya and getting to work with you. It sucks to lose one of the GOATs but it's all good, we will see you back in a year lol

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

Good riddance! Joking you were a great SA you helped me come back to D5 as a MAJ and climb up to VCMDR, you will be missed o7!

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23