Purge VCMDR Tyranis Commander Application

WoodlandComrade

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Purge Vice Commander Tyranis

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would like to take the next step on my leadership journey as I believe i've shown my capabilities as Vice Commander for Purge. It's time to take the next step. The battalion needs an example. Someone dedicated and determined to do this. I want to be the one to do it. I can and I will make the battalion better than before. The best. Purge is my blood. My love for Purge is undying. I have always been there during the lowest and highest times. I want to follow and continue an old friend's duty as he advanced to a bigger opportunity and now it's time for someone to step up to the role and continue to keep it strong and keep the blood flowing. I want to work closely with other battalions on this role improving relations and cooperation to better the server with more activity. While still be really active (if not the most) I will keep Purge activity going and entertaining. I will also keep documents up to date and organized so I can take things off High Commands plate as this should be a commander's responsibility.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1688 hours on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Commander is the one that leads and takes point for the battalion as well as looking after everyone below them while setting an example for how the battalion should run so when their time comes, they will know when it's time to step up and follow in the footsteps of the former great leaders and continue the tradition as a leader. They will oversee all activities within them and ensure everything is in order, everyone is following the SOP at all times and running smoothly as it should. Also when absolutely necessary, disciplining troopers when failing to follow the SOP and other rules set before them. The Commander shall be the first in line when no officers are available when answers are needed or issues need to be addressed. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? As I once said before. Trust is like respect. You have to earn it which I can say I have earned many others trust on the server as well as respect. I believe I have exceeded my duties and expectations as Vice Commander. I know what it takes to be commander and I will show it as this is decided. I'm dedicated to my battalion. I will take full responsibility to anything that goes down in Purge. This battalion isn't going down anytime soon and I will assure that. A new leader is needed. I will step up and continue what our former great leader started. I have no limits to anything appointed to me. I will provide exactly what a Commander needs to make an example to those who want to do the same in the future. I LOVE PURGE.

7. How often can you be Online? Every day for varying hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I have no warnings.

Edited by WoodlandComrade

IQ Field Commander

Mega+ Support

Amazing Leader

Dedicated to Purge

Been a Long Time Member

Honestly I can't see anyone else who deserves Purge Commander more than he does

We love Tyranis
 ♥️

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+support

-great guy

-very capable and competent

-I believe he would make a great commander 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

- Extremely dedicated

- Excellent leadership skills

- Very friendly and supportive

- Wants Purge to succeed

Tyranis is hands down the best choice for Purge Commander. This man brought me into the regiment and ever since joining, I have never felt more welcome or appreciated in any battalion I have been a part of, on this server or otherwise. Tyranis is an excellent leader. He listens to the troopers under his command and is always willing to consider any suggestions that benefit the regiment. He rewards those that do well and is always available to listen to concerns or just chat, even when not in game. He fits every hallmark of what makes a good leader and I cannot stress enough how proud I am to serve under him in Purge. The regiment can only benefit from him leading it.

• Like 1

Purge CPT FS1

Purge HVYAL CPT Crazy CR67

Lord VIII Vansyn

Former Sub-Lieutenant Yorn

Hugest +support

▪︎Super professional

▪︎Really kind, caring, nice person

▪︎Super committed to purge and its troops

▪︎Was an impressive Shock Officer

▪︎Very active, keeps up quota on every life

▪︎Amazing communication skills, important trait for a commander to have

▪︎Good decision making skills

▪︎Just generally a fun person to be around

I do not think there is a person on the server who I would recommend for a command position more than Tyranis.

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

+Support

- Extremely dedicated

- Excellent leadership skills

- Very friendly and supportive

- Wants Purge to succeed

Tyranis is hands down the best choice for Purge Commander. This man brought me into the regiment and ever since joining, I have never felt more welcome or appreciated in any battalion I have been a part of, on this server or otherwise. Tyranis is an excellent leader. He listens to the troopers under his command and is always willing to consider any suggestions that benefit the regiment. He rewards those that do well and is always available to listen to concerns or just chat, even when not in game. He fits every hallmark of what makes a good leader and I cannot stress enough how proud I am to serve under him in Purge. The regiment can only benefit from him leading it.

Hugest +support

▪︎Super professional

▪︎Really kind, caring, nice person

▪︎Super committed to purge and its troops

▪︎Was an impressive Shock Officer

▪︎Very active, keeps up quota on every life

▪︎Amazing communication skills, important trait for a commander to have

▪︎Good decision making skills

▪︎Just generally a fun person to be around

I do not think there is a person on the server who I would recommend for a command position more than Tyranis.

Tyranis overall is an excellent leader and person. Purge could only benefit from having someone like him as commander.

Edited by 1tsAM1r1cle

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

+Support+
Very committed person
Understands the server and the rules
Probably one of the best Purge commanders I've seen
Constantly looking to help and lead the other purge
He is the best person to chose for this position in my very "Professional" opinion

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

+1
- He is Super Friendly
- Easy to Talk With
- Good Leader 
- Does Stuff for Purge Regularly 

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

• Talren locked this topic